• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching How to choose good VPS?

Help me find a company
old news, but I like IO Zoom, but look at the latency to you brokers servers location and the vps (service) you'd like to use.

Hey guys,
I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on a good VPS provider?
Most of the threads I've seen recommending services are around a year old and I'd be keen to get some up to date information!
Thanks,
Sam
I'm using Router Hosting, they are pretty good.

In that light, below are some of the important elements to consider while choosing a VPS:

#1 Platform with unlimited latency

When purchasing or subscribing to a VPS hosting plan, make sure the service provider enables limitless access to the many MT4 instances and other platforms. If your VPS restricts your access to various cases and media, you'll have problems communicating with brokers and other institutions involved in Forex trading. As a result, you should always choose a Forex VPS that provides you with total latency.

#2 Easy and optimized OS

Different types of Virtual Private Servers use different Operating Systems. For example, some run on the Windows platform, while others run on Linux. As a result, make sure that your desired server option runs on the operating system you are familiar with. Choose an OS that has enough RAM capacity, reliable data transmission speed, and backup control, in addition to convenience of use.

#3 Stability & maintenance

When choosing a VPS service provider, be sure that the types of servers you are entitled to offer you peace of mind in terms of stability and good maintenance to minimize downtimes. You may rest guaranteed that your trading process will function smoothly as a result.

Choose a VPS that provides the finest uptime for the money, so you don't have to worry about servers crashing or signal instability.

#4 Security

Naturally, you don't want to put your money or privacy at risk when trading on various Forex platforms. As a result, it's critical to guarantee that the VPS you select is free of malware and hackers. If you're looking for a VPS for Forex trading, be sure it has good security features like firewalls and other security features. But, again, you don't want to expose your sensitive data to hackers and malware, especially when your money is on the line.

#5 Complements

Complementary programs may or may not be included with your VPS to make things easier and provide a better experience. As a result, you should pay attention to the alternatives provided by your VPS service provider, as well as whether they give any additional services to enhance your entire experience. At the absolute least, a decent VPS should allow you to install software that will improve your user experience.

#6 Customer support

Because the Forex market is always open, you'll want to find a VPS provider that provides excellent customer service to minimize your investment risk. This is especially important when you can't afford any disruptions that could jeopardize your investment. Given that even the best services have troubles from time to time, you want to know that you'll be able to get support if you need it.

With a VPS from AccuWebHosting - https://www.accuwebhosting.com/vps-hosting/windows/vps-forex, you can always overcome such issues and be successful in your trading experiences. Also, remember that selecting a decent Forex VPS will boost your chances of making good profits, so don't skimp.

Hello,

I'm plan to use Trading System on VPS.

Unfortunately, I cannot find information what is important to check before choose specific provider?

Can someone who use VPS servers of different vendors share the experience, why preferred one provider in front of another.

What are the really important features at choosing a VPS?

Best regards!
With so many options accessible in VPS Forex solutions, you must pay close attention to ensure that you select the proper VPS for increased trading success. Of course, there are some features to consider before purchasing a Forex VPS to guarantee that everything goes smoothly.

main-qimg-4e88bf975699904af7e97e2d5e5ca657

In that light, below are some of the important elements to consider while choosing a VPS:

#1 Platform with unlimited latency

When purchasing or subscribing to a VPS hosting plan, make sure the service provider enables limitless access to the many MT4 instances and other platforms. If your VPS restricts your access to various cases and media, you'll have problems communicating with brokers and other institutions involved in Forex trading. As a result, you should always choose a Forex VPS that provides you with total latency.

#2 Easy and optimized OS

Different types of Virtual Private Servers use different Operating Systems. For example, some run on the Windows platform, while others run on Linux. As a result, make sure that your desired server option runs on the operating system you are familiar with. Choose an OS that has enough RAM capacity, reliable data transmission speed, and backup control, in addition to convenience of use.

#3 Stability & maintenance

When choosing a VPS service provider, be sure that the types of servers you are entitled to offer you peace of mind in terms of stability and good maintenance to minimize downtimes. You may rest guaranteed that your trading process will function smoothly as a result.

Choose a VPS that provides the finest uptime for the money, so you don't have to worry about servers crashing or signal instability.

#4 Security

Naturally, you don't want to put your money or privacy at risk when trading on various Forex platforms. As a result, it's critical to guarantee that the VPS you select is free of malware and hackers. If you're looking for a VPS for Forex trading, be sure it has good security features like firewalls and other security features. But, again, you don't want to expose your sensitive data to hackers and malware, especially when your money is on the line.

#5 Complements

Complementary programs may or may not be included with your VPS to make things easier and provide a better experience. As a result, you should pay attention to the alternatives provided by your VPS service provider, as well as whether they give any additional services to enhance your entire experience. At the absolute least, a decent VPS should allow you to install software that will improve your user experience.

#6 Customer support

Because the Forex market is always open, you'll want to find a VPS provider that provides excellent customer service to minimize your investment risk. This is especially important when you can't afford any disruptions that could jeopardize your investment. Given that even the best services have troubles from time to time, you want to know that you'll be able to get support if you need it.

With a VPS from AccuWebHosting - https://www.accuwebhosting.com/vps-hosting/windows/vps-forex, you can always overcome such issues and be successful in your trading experiences. Also, remember that selecting a decent Forex VPS will boost your chances of making good profits, so don't skimp.

A forex specific one is a must as it ensures you have the data and spec requirements you're likely to need to run the programmes you will likely use. As mentioned some decent brokers will offer one for free if trading enough volume each month.

Are you looking best and cheap VPS hosting for your business website then DomainRacer and DedicatedCore are the best opportunities for you.

Over the years of experiments, we have reached a much good and affordable VPS hosting package that maximizes the space of servers.

Don’t waste time for choosing another VPS hosting because DomainRacer and DedicatedCore are the best VPS hosting company providers in the world.

One of my close friends suggested to me the DomainRacer and DedicatedCore. Because he had been using it for 3 years and was completely satisfied with it. So I went for the DomainRacer and DedicatedCore. And yes, I found everything fantastic about their services and plans.

Really I am very with DomainRacer and DedicatedCore VPS hosting company.

Thank you…!!

looks like adv, use google, i'm using vps , tried a few, mt4 vps is not so good, but there is a good one that is using by other brokers

Hello, Everyone

I will share my experiences with the following providers. They are good at all the features of forex trading.
  • DedicatedCore
  • DomainRacer
  • AccuWeb
These companies are offering the leading forex VPS servers. I would generally prefer DedicatedCore forex VPS trading. I got the low latency structure and faster connectivity with 4GBPS speed.

Important features of choosing forex VPS are:
  • Low latency structure
  • Choice of server location and windows
  • Faster connectivity
  • Unlimited bandwidth
I trusted on DedicatedCore and DomainRacer forex VPS providers. Their plans are full of all these features.

Back