Romance Scam VSC Bitfine Scam (vsc.bitfine.net)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
i am now in the account, they claim that they are going to be opening vsc to public on other exchanges on the 26th of this month. everytime i try to sell vsc, its takes about 2 house to process and then fails. how can i get my money back?
What country are you from?

I fell for it too. Bought BTC on Kraken and transferred it to Bitfine.
I am from Germany, what can I do? Thanks in advance.

I fell for it too. Bought BTC on Kraken and transferred it to Bitfine.
I am from Germany, what can I do? Thanks in advance.
1) Post as many details here as you can. What app were you contacted on, what phone numbers and pictures are they using, what is the scammers wallet address, etc. Do Not disclose your personal information. This is very important to help warn others and further expose these scammers.

2) Report the scammers wallet to the exchange you used to buy the crypto (Binance, Coinbase, etc.)

3) File a fraud report with the Futures and Securities Commission for your country

4) Contact your bank or credit card company and report fraud if either were involved in any of the transactions used to purchase the crypto

5) File an IC3 report with the FBI. Yes the FBI accepts fraud reports from any country

Internet Crime Complaint Center(IC3) | File a Complaint

6) Contact the Global Anti Scam Organization. They are a non-profit and have live free chat available 24 hours a day to answer questions and provide support.

Victims are contacted on WhatsApp and the scammer pretends to contact you on accident. After talking for a little while, victims are asked about investments and the scammers talk about trading with VSC and making money. If money is deposited they will never process your withdraw. These scammers are preying on victims by offering COVID vaccines and medical supplies! This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company.

vsc.bitfine.net
www.bitfine.net

View attachment 71183

View attachment 71185

View attachment 71184

View attachment 71182
I live in Swiss and one woman meet me in Loovo. I invest 6000 Sfr. The woman is till 18 jan no more writing

I bought bitcoins in Binance and then invested in vsc. I have several photos of the woman who seduced me. Also have chat histories and more photos of deposits and other things. I was in love and realised that way too late. When you enter the Vsc in Google, this blog does not come! 3 weeks ago she suddenly said you have to pay 8% to get your money. I should hurry before it is published. Thank God, I didn't have enough money... I will follow all your installments this weekend and will report these thieves

Back