Romance Scam VSC Bitfine Scam (vsc.bitfine.net)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
What will that do though. Will I get my money back or no?
This is a vast network of Chinese living in Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar with an elaborate scheme to steal money from innocent people. It's a fair amount of effort to get your money back but it's possible. Why should you report them, because if enough people report the crime then eventually action can be taken. For every victim that just walks away, its another win for the scammers. They want you to walk away instead of fighting!

I've been scammed in the same way as above.. what are my options the website has stopped replying to my emails too..

I've been scammed in the same way as above.. what are my options the website has stopped replying to my emails too..
Please take the following actions.

1) Take screen shots of the app, website, all chat history, trades, etc. and document everything for your records.

2) File fraud reports with the Futures and Securities Commission for the country you live in. Also notify your bank of fraud and file an IC3 report online with the FBI.

3) DO NOT pay any fees or taxes or make additional deposits to try and get your money back. This is part of the scam to steal more money from you.

Victims are contacted on WhatsApp and the scammer pretends to contact you on accident. After talking for a little while, victims are asked about investments and the scammers talk about trading with VSC and making money. If money is deposited they will never process your withdraw. These scammers are preying on victims by offering COVID vaccines and medical supplies! This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company.

vsc.bitfine.net
www.bitfine.net

View attachment 71183

View attachment 71185

View attachment 71184

View attachment 71182
So the only ways to go find the source of these bitfine.net scammers is to go through the host, right? Probably need a warrant to pass Alibaba...

So the only ways to go find the source of these bitfine.net scammers is to go through the host, right? Probably need a warrant to pass Alibaba...
These people are either in Cambodia, Laos or Myanmar and I am 75% certain it's Cambodia.

Last edited:
Report them to FB, Twitter and Linked In. There are links on the bottom of their website.

1640904665694.png

i am now in the account, they claim that they are going to be opening vsc to public on other exchanges on the 26th of this month. everytime i try to sell vsc, its takes about 2 house to process and then fails. how can i get my money back?

Back