Romance Scam VSC Bitfine Scam (vsc.bitfine.net)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Victims are contacted on WhatsApp and the scammer pretends to contact you on accident. After talking for a little while, victims are asked about investments and the scammers talk about trading with VSC and making money. If money is deposited they will never process your withdraw. These scammers are preying on victims by offering COVID vaccines and medical supplies! This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company.

vsc.bitfine.net
www.bitfine.net

1637997884481.png

1637997984474.png

1637997931692.png

1637997620552.png

Last edited:
Thank you for checking this one out, my dad actually invested on this site and i didnt know at first, i thought he was using bitfinex and then when i heard about this vaccines i started to doubt, im currently talking to my dad about this, he invested quite a big money which is a shock to me

Thank you for checking this one out, my dad actually invested on this site and i didnt know at first, i thought he was using bitfinex and then when i heard about this vaccines i started to doubt, im currently talking to my dad about this, he invested quite a big money which is a shock to me
Your dad should contact his bank immediately and report fraud. He should also file an IC3 report online with the FBI and with the Securities Commission in your country. What country are you from so I can further advise where to file reports. Also keep the scammers on the hook so your dad can start to take screenshots of all communication, trades, etc. Once he accuses the scammers they will block him.

Your dad should contact his bank immediately and report fraud. He should also file an IC3 report online with the FBI and with the Securities Commission in your country. What country are you from so I can further advise where to file reports. Also keep the scammers on the hook so your dad can start to take screenshots of all communication, trades, etc. Once he accuses the scammers they will block him.
Hello, he's in germany, from what i've heard he purchased usdt on bitpanda and transferred it to bitfine, currently we are trapping the guy who told him about this as he has an idea that he's one of the people behind bitfine, i will tell him about this and thank you for giving me ideas on what to do, ill keep in touch

Hello, he's in germany, from what i've heard he purchased usdt on bitpanda and transferred it to bitfine, currently we are trapping the guy who told him about this as he has an idea that he's one of the people behind bitfine, i will tell him about this and thank you for giving me ideas on what to do, ill keep in touch
He can also file a complaint with the FCA.

Punisher I need help to get my money back! I invested $750 into bitfine. I was contacted by a woman on WhatsApp and was told I could make money by investing in VSC. I bought the conversation and converted my USD to USDT using coinbase. Is there anyway I can report this to coinbase and get my money back?

Punisher I need help to get my money back! I invested $750 into bitfine. I was contacted by a woman on WhatsApp and was told I could make money by investing in VSC. I bought the conversation and converted my USD to USDT using coinbase. Is there anyway I can report this to coinbase and get my money back?
What country are you from?

Back