VXMarkets, OptionsMaker, German Binary Bot : World's leading scammers !

FullMaker

Recruit
I will give you my experience with the scam brokers VXMarkets and OptionsMaker... Those brokers are pure scams and I will explain to you how the process works in 6 warnings !

Links :
www.vxmarkets.com "An Expert Consulting company" based in Seychelles with an obscur office in London.
optionsmaker.com "An Expert Consulting company" based in Seychelles with an obscur office in London.

Warning n°1 :

Generally these brokers attract you via wonderful offers such as the revolutionary "German Binary Bot". Obviously this robot or Expert advisor is a huge SCAM !!!).
The German Binary Bot proposes you to get a 1 month free trial if you subscribe with one oh these brokers (VXMarkets, BigOption, OptionsMaker...).
I don't know BigOption but that broker appears in the AMF brokers blacklist (AMF is the french financial markets authority).

Warning n°2 :

Once you subscribe to the trial offer and the broker. You are immediately called by a representative of the broker. If you didn't deposit yet, the guy asks for your credit card details. Admit that you want to put only 250$. The representative will press you to put more money (1000$ for example) in order to get a wonderful mega BONUS). You can't withdraw that bonus if you don't trade a 30 times the amount of the bonus. (Example : if you get a 750$ bonus... you will have to make trades for 22500$ in volume).

Notice : The phone call lasts for a minimum of half an hour. They have so many clients...

Warning n°3 :

When you get your account funded, you can start to make trades. The platform is quite simple, the brokers use a Thomsonreuters trading solution. The platform is the same for all of them. The system works great. The trades are reals. No scam at this step.

Let's talk about the binary robot ! It doesn't work in fact only 1 trade made in 1 week and the robot costs 2500$ !!!!!!!! Really !
The scam binary robot link : www.germanbinaryrobot.com

Warning n°4 :

The brokers tries to call you everyday ! "Hello Mr or Miss, How are you today ? I'm xxxx your account manager." blablabla

Warning n°5 :

If you lose your money in trading, don't refund !!!!! and LEAVE !!!! LEAVE !!!! LEAVE !!!!
If you make profits !!!!! Don't expect to get your profit... Once you will ask for a withdrawal.... At this moment you will start to cry !

Let me explain to you how the scam works....

Take the example of VXMarkets.... admit that you have a balance of 2000$ (Deposit 1000$ and Profit 1000$).
If you make a withdrawal... of 1000$, your balance will still show 2000$ and you can continue to trade with your 2000$ even if you asked for a withdrawal.
So, a withdraw takes 3 business days to be aproved. During these 3 days you have time to lose all of your 2000$ you see what I mean ?

Warning n°6 :

If you try to withdraw your profit !!! Don't expect to get it !!! Oh no no no. They will find a way to keep it beacause of false ID documents (Passeport, Bill, credit card etc...) They will assimilated them as fraudulent documents and they will close your account ! This is it :) This is how it works ! So they will keep your 1000$ profits in their pocket.

Find below an example of a banking history @ VXMarket "One of the leading binary brokers"

vxmarkets_scam.jpg

Note that I got back my initial deposit on my bank account. No problem.

Only 5 to 10 binary brokers are serious. They all are regulated FCA (UK), AMF (France), CYSEC etc...

Be careful guys !

Hi FullMaker,

I am trading with VXmarkets for the last 3 months and by now i haven't made a lot of profit (just $3000 profit overall) and i initially deposits $1000. yesterday i was approved for my 2nd withdrawal (of $1200).
I can honestly say that i am satisfied from the service that they provided me so far and it is unfortunate to hear about your case.
But i do see here that you were approved for your withdrawal, so clearly its not a scam in this case and it is also obvious that your encounter with them was very short.
I'm stating this mainly because i had a lot of bad experience with scam brokers that actually emptied my account and disappeared or with others that provided fake platform and trading.
Up to this point i cannot complain about VXmarkets, i do not know the other brokers that you've mentioned.

Hi FullMaker,

I am trading with VXmarkets for the last 3 months and by now i haven't made a lot of profit (just $3000 profit overall) and i initially deposits $1000. yesterday i was approved for my 2nd withdrawal (of $1200).
I can honestly say that i am satisfied from the service that they provided me so far and it is unfortunate to hear about your case.
But i do see here that you were approved for your withdrawal, so clearly its not a scam in this case and it is also obvious that your encounter with them was very short.
I'm stating this mainly because i had a lot of bad experience with scam brokers that actually emptied my account and disappeared or with others that provided fake platform and trading.
Up to this point i cannot complain about VXmarkets, i do not know the other brokers that you've mentioned.

LIAR, you just joined FPA this Feb, lol.. shows you are VXmarket coming to paint yourself good.. Criminals

I will give you my experience with the scam brokers VXMarkets and OptionsMaker... Those brokers are pure scams and I will explain to you how the process works in 6 warnings !

Links :
VXmarkets | The Binary Options Brokers "An Expert Consulting company" based in Seychelles with an obscur office in London.
optionsmaker.com "An Expert Consulting company" based in Seychelles with an obscur office in London.

Warning n°1 :

Generally these brokers attract you via wonderful offers such as the revolutionary "German Binary Bot". Obviously this robot or Expert advisor is a huge SCAM !!!).
The German Binary Bot proposes you to get a 1 month free trial if you subscribe with one oh these brokers (VXMarkets, BigOption, OptionsMaker...).
I don't know BigOption but that broker appears in the AMF brokers blacklist (AMF is the french financial markets authority).

Warning n°2 :

Once you subscribe to the trial offer and the broker. You are immediately called by a representative of the broker. If you didn't deposit yet, the guy asks for your credit card details. Admit that you want to put only 250$. The representative will press you to put more money (1000$ for example) in order to get a wonderful mega BONUS). You can't withdraw that bonus if you don't trade a 30 times the amount of the bonus. (Example : if you get a 750$ bonus... you will have to make trades for 22500$ in volume).

Notice : The phone call lasts for a minimum of half an hour. They have so many clients...

Warning n°3 :

When you get your account funded, you can start to make trades. The platform is quite simple, the brokers use a Thomsonreuters trading solution. The platform is the same for all of them. The system works great. The trades are reals. No scam at this step.

Let's talk about the binary robot ! It doesn't work in fact only 1 trade made in 1 week and the robot costs 2500$ !!!!!!!! Really !
The scam binary robot link : German Binary Robot

Warning n°4 :

The brokers tries to call you everyday ! "Hello Mr or Miss, How are you today ? I'm xxxx your account manager." blablabla

Warning n°5 :

If you lose your money in trading, don't refund !!!!! and LEAVE !!!! LEAVE !!!! LEAVE !!!!
If you make profits !!!!! Don't expect to get your profit... Once you will ask for a withdrawal.... At this moment you will start to cry !

Let me explain to you how the scam works....

Take the example of VXMarkets.... admit that you have a balance of 2000$ (Deposit 1000$ and Profit 1000$).
If you make a withdrawal... of 1000$, your balance will still show 2000$ and you can continue to trade with your 2000$ even if you asked for a withdrawal.
So, a withdraw takes 3 business days to be aproved. During these 3 days you have time to lose all of your 2000$ you see what I mean ?

Warning n°6 :

If you try to withdraw your profit !!! Don't expect to get it !!! Oh no no no. They will find a way to keep it beacause of false ID documents (Passeport, Bill, credit card etc...) They will assimilated them as fraudulent documents and they will close your account ! This is it :) This is how it works ! So they will keep your 1000$ profits in their pocket.

Find below an example of a banking history @ VXMarket "One of the leading binary brokers"

View attachment 18624

Note that I got back my initial deposit on my bank account. No problem.

Only 5 to 10 binary brokers are serious. They all are regulated FCA (UK), AMF (France), CYSEC etc...

Be careful guys !

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...80-case-2015-012-osa-vs-optionsmaker-com.html

Click the link.. They are criminals.. this is the correct link

My experience with VXmarkets has been a nightmare!
The scenario is exactly the same as described by ''Full maker''.
The only difference is the name of the robot that changed. It is now named: Pro Binary Trading Bot.
This is made to MAKE LOSTS for sure.
They will screw money out of your account for sure. They did on mine.
And, as ''Fulmaker'' wrote, at the moment you will want to withdraw your money, YOU WILL BEGIN TO CRY.

I had to fight for weeks to have a part of my money back. Never got all my cash back.

The very bad robot will suck your money. They will tell you will never lost because it is '' risk free trades'': LIARS! They do not give money lost back.

Do not enter in this you will lose time, energy and money. They are Bandits.

If you see a good review under this one... good chances are they are the ones who wrote it.
I did regret so badly, I needed to write this to help other traders not to fall into this hole.

I actually have good experience with VXmarkets, but i haven't used any of their trading bots.
I do know from previous experience and online information that you shouldn't use any automated trading bots- they never work!
From my experience, I can recommend the trading signals of VXmarkets, I've been working with those for the past three months and i was able to genarate nice profits.
I only made one withdrawal, they required some documents but after i dispatched them the withdrawal was approve.
So i think i will stay with them for now, especially because there are so many scamers in this market

Did you really think that Spam Cat wouldn't notice that you and slimolas aren't the same person?

NoSpamCat.jpg

Looks like Spam Cat got a double meal, compliments of the happy spammers promoting VX Markets.

Seems that the positive replies on here about VX Markets are one and the same.And all have only one post on this forum?

My experience is that they work in an aggressive way.They call you more as 15 !!! times in an hour. Trying to convince you to put in loads of cash with special offers. If you have doubts you get another person on the line. They treat you as a business client but forget one thing.People who have a lot to spend are mostly businessmen. These kind of people do not like it to be called 15 times in an hour and that a few times a day. Also they use different numbers so that if you won't take one number they will call with another one or a private number.
Promising you high numbers which every person knows that it is impossible. Making you answer questions so they can always fill in the rest in a way which will please you. If you listen good you will hear a huge call center in the back.
I never had any satisfying answer nor any decent explanation in how things really work.
Also funny that, as usual, an Aussie way experience is provided from out London. As we all know most scam is coming from London.
I only need one warning in these things and that is if a company works in a professional way. This is far from it. Just a marketing company which is in for own gain and to overrule you with nice stories. They understand everything you say but most important to them is to make you listen to them and their marketing stories.

Keep away from it!!!!!!

Back