• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Waiting for my withdrawal from IronFx

I am having an issue with a company

Jejome

Recruit
Hi,

I am waiting my withdrawal since 10 days! Every day they fund another excuse and now they do not even answer me regarding this issue. My withdrawal is a small amount (~500 USD), what about big amount?

These 500 USD are the final profit of my account. So, they agreed to withdraw the initial deposit (with Skrill). I had to make a bank withdrawal for the final profit. It seems clear that they refuse to pay the profit.

This broker is a big SCAM! I decided to close my account because they were cheating on the execution. At the beginning everything was working well, but when I started to make profit, they wait until 10 seconds before accepting or rejecting the order. I say again, it seems that 500 USD is a big issue for them... the account balance was around 1'500 USD at the beginning.

Hi,

I am waiting my withdrawal since 10 days! Every day they fund another excuse and now they do not even answer me regarding this issue. My withdrawal is a small amount (~500 USD), what about big amount?

These 500 USD are the final profit of my account. So, they agreed to withdraw the initial deposit (with Skrill). I had to make a bank withdrawal for the final profit. It seems clear that they refuse to pay the profit.

This broker is a big SCAM! I decided to close my account because they were cheating on the execution. At the beginning everything was working well, but when I started to make profit, they wait until 10 seconds before accepting or rejecting the order. I say again, it seems that 500 USD is a big issue for them... the account balance was around 1'500 USD at the beginning.

500 $ are not a lot... but consider 500 $ for thousands of customers..... we are talking of MILLIONS of dollars of pure profit ( scammed ) !

Second time I opened an account with IronFX Global beyond the January 24.
I started reading about the problems they had with withdrawals and worried.
I spoke to the Manager for Latin America in Uruguay and gave me many excuses.
I could wait all excuses, but I have a 15 days Partial my retirement, I did not ask for the count appears as approved but the money is not in the bank.
Each time the flames serve you very well but tell you, this week will be resolved and so the weeks go by and the money does not go.
I'll wait this week for the last time and it will have to place a formal complaint FCA and CySec.
I will still book the print screen that I have and mails you have sent me, but passing day I'll post. By name.

True, the broker is regulated, but have a serious problem and it is becoming increasingly evident.

There are four or five large and reputable brokers. I do not think IronFX Global is within them.

Second time I opened an account with IronFX Global beyond the January 24.
I started reading about the problems they had with withdrawals and worried.
I spoke to the Manager for Latin America in Uruguay and gave me many excuses.
I could wait all excuses, but I have a 15 days Partial my retirement, I did not ask for the count appears as approved but the money is not in the bank.
Each time the flames serve you very well but tell you, this week will be resolved and so the weeks go by and the money does not go.
I'll wait this week for the last time and it will have to place a formal complaint FCA and CySec.
I will still book the print screen that I have and mails you have sent me, but passing day I'll post. By name.

True, the broker is regulated, but have a serious problem and it is becoming increasingly evident.

There are four or five large and reputable brokers. I do not think IronFX Global is within them.

Dear P786,

You are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at support@ironfx.com for any clarifications you may require.

Thank you

Hi,

Dear Jejome,

You are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at support@ironfx.com for any clarifications you may require.

Thank you

Back