Wall Street Brokers withdrawal problem

Wow these guys really aren't transparent.

If your money is being kept in the UK you need to contact the FSA. I highly doubt it is though, the UK is will regulated and the FSA would kick this companies ass if it regulated them.

Financial Services Authority

More likely they (like many scam brokers) are Cyprus based. For this you will need to contact CYSEC.

Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission

A lot of the times the threat of contacting these agencies is enough to get them to send you back your money. Tell them you will contact CYSEC and see what happens.

Pharaohs link to the reviews shows a reviewer who suggest filing a complaint with the Hellenic bank in Limassol. There link is below.

http://www.hellenicbank.com/HB/content/en/content.jsp?id=1533&lang=en

Hope this helps.

Wow these guys really aren't transparent.

If your money is being kept in the UK you need to contact the FSA. I highly doubt it is though, the UK is will regulated and the FSA would kick this companies ass if it regulated them.

Financial Services Authority

More likely they (like many scam brokers) are Cyprus based. For this you will need to contact CYSEC.

Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission

A lot of the times the threat of contacting these agencies is enough to get them to send you back your money. Tell them you will contact CYSEC and see what happens.

Pharaohs link to the reviews shows a reviewer who suggest filing a complaint with the Hellenic bank in Limassol. There link is below.

Hellenic Bank Group

Hope this helps.

Hi!

Thanks for the info. I doubt too that they did use an UK bank, however I did deposit through MoneyBookers which is UK based. I read that forum post and did contact Hellenic Bank last week but got no reply :(
I'll try the CYSEC way. I'll keep You updated.

MikKi

No reply

I filed a complaint at NFA and at CYSEC at the beginning fo the week but got no reply yet. Is this normal?
If not could You help me speeding up events?

Thanks!

Success finally

their bank has a technical problem and any company can face these problem

Did You read through this thread? I understand that problems can occur but I won't accept this reason for 6 consecutive weeks. In addition they claim that they use more than 1 bank...

Do You have an account with them and are tring to withdraw funds? If yes, be very careful because I just received my funds after 6 weeks of begging, NFA and CYSEC complaints.

I don't care any more, I ceased trading with them and am really happy that I received my money.

I'm glad you got your cash.

There are still unanswered questions, like where is this company really located?

Compensation

Hello,

I have to share some good news. As I already wrote earlier I received my money. Recently I was contacted by a WSB representative in email. She asked me for what kind of compensation would I accept as their apology.
We agreed that I'll receive USD 250 on my trading account with some other minor details. I have to say that everything went fine and my requirements were fulfilled within 2 days. I'm quite happy with the compensation I got and they support seems to have become quite helpful and effective.

They are starting to earn back my trust.

MikKi

It's nice to see some compensation for getting abused. Even so, I'd recommend being very very cautious with an unregistered broker that's already caused problems once.

Back