Wanna Trade with ibankmarkets.com ?? Just dont, or think thousand times

Hello,

These accounts have been placed on hold by our risk management team for violation of our terms and conditions. We have found that these accounts have been using illegal 3rd party automated arbitrage systems. Also there has been a large amount of local Indonesian Introducing brokers and clients who have been fraudulently creating account using fake ID and falsified documents in order to gain inflated bonuses and commissions.

All clients have been notified of these finding via Introducing Brokers and email. Please ask any further inquiries to financialdepartment@ibankmarkets.com

See out terms and conditions here https://ibankmarkets.com/terms-and-condition/

It is very easy to use risk management without proing anyting as a pretext for not paying a client

Why ibanks always avoid with traders from indonesia & asian, they block all ip address from indonesia, i am very2 dispointed with ibank like run from resposiblelity pay WD... They can give explaination like who use fake ID, etc... Dont just silent like robbery money.. Please back my money, WD, i hope ibankmarkets give solution $ 1193

Back