Want binaries banned in Europe? Provide evidence NOW!

i wish to send evidence but it did not show the form anymore, although it says -->

ESMA invites comments on this paper and in particular on the specific questions summarised in Chapter 4.

ESMA will consider all comments received by 5 February 2018.

All contributions should be submitted through the dedicated email address CFECFDBO@esma.europa.eu

---> so i emailed my evidence on this email ESMA gaved --> CFECFDBO@esma.europa.eu

how would we know ESMA got our evidence through email..?

do they have UK number to check , they got our evidence..?

Ever the mayor, the councilor, the ruler of your community has cheated or stolen? Send the evidence and prohibit NOBODY GOVERNMENT from this policy. Have you ever bought an item online and you have not received it or been charged improperly? Send the proofs to finally PROHIBIT THE COMMERCE BY INTERNET. Has a person ever assaulted you or assaulted someone you know? Send the evidence so that ALL PEOPLE ENTER IN PRISON. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, let's pay honest brokers and honest traders with the prohibition, since there are many dishonest brokers. What will we achieve with this? That dishonest brokers keep stealing in this or other businesses while honest brokers can not trade and honest traders can not trade and keep our families honest with our work. A very intelligent proposal, gentlemen of the Forex Peace Army (by the way, a site that advertises forex brokers but then gives lessons on conflicts of interest ...)

If a government becomes too corrupt, a revolution happens. If an industry based on theft is created, it should be outlawed.

I kept hoping for a shakeout in the binary industry. I kept hoping a small group of good binary brokers would emerge and start taking customers away from the scammers. I was even considering making a BinaryPeaceArmy website. One by one, the binary brokers I thought showed potential turned against their customers.

The FPA would be very happy to accept advertising from honest binary companies. A few years ago, some limited binary ads were permitted. I finally told advertising that NO binary advertisements were to be run. Those companies would have paid the FPA hundreds of dollars for each new signup they got. I decided I'd rather make less money than risk sending even one FPA member into the jaws of binary brokers.

For forex brokers, I've cancelled more than one ad contract from brokers which were having issues with FPA members.

The FPA has one interest. Seeing that traders are treated fairly. The core model of binary options is too deeply flawed. It needs to go.

….think the institution is under maintenance since many years, noticed the site been online by end of day, Paris time.

Israel needed Parliaments meeting to ban crime, on EU side they rely on public consulting, absolute garbage, it’s not going to work ! o_O

….lets see if new rules might allow transparency….hum

….think the institution is under maintenance since many years, noticed the site been online by end of day, Paris time.

Israel needed Parliaments meeting to ban crime, on EU side they rely on public consulting, absolute garbage, it’s not going to work ! o_O

….lets see if new rules might allow transparency….hum
Yes indeed it did come up around the time you mention. But the form was no longer on it(well at least I couldn't find it:().
And you do have a point there on the approach....I think...

Yes indeed it did come up around the time you mention. But the form was no longer on it(well at least I couldn't find it:().
And you do have a point there on the approach....I think...

To be honest, by the end of the day i gave up o_O
Esma is located in Paris, they know exactly what is going on, French main Prosecutor highlighted Billions of loses from French public already some 2 years ago, AMF audited 100% of customers loses and the victims suicide list is well kept secret.....

….it stinks BAD, no ?

Back