Want to trade crude oil

Wizeman

Recruit
Hi all, what got me into Forex is to trade Crude oil as it doesn't take a genius to understand it will go back up sooner then later. I tried Avafx trading plateform for real with 100$ last month, did some good move but lost it missing experience on leverage.

But I feel Avafx.com is a serious scam. Before I deposit they called me, took time for me, after I gave them my money they never call back as I asked them about 10 times and never gave there 50$ bonus as they offer.

I've tried a bunch of plateform and no other seems to offer as much..

Can anyone guide me to a plateform similar to Avafx I can trust I will see the color of my money back. What I like from Avafx plateform, they allow to trade all kind of CFD (crude oil, sugar, coffee, gold, silver etc..etc.) + forex currency.

Thanks all

Free Oil Trading Resource

Hi - I trade oil myself - the best site I have found for resources and daily news updates is the following: Daily Oil Prices - it is updated every day and provides good technical analysis with the fundamental news - is often updated twice a day with suggested trades. The blog also has live charts with live prices and details of brokers etc

Last edited:
Back