Wap.ofegold.com review

Just check her recent replies and her abuses. Can she really be a trader. A professional. She is a scammer from top to bottom.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210601-184313_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210601-184313_Chrome.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20210601-185331_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20210601-185331_WhatsApp.jpg
    485 KB · Views: 15
Look how she is begging me to stay and be friend with her. It all happened in a span of twenty four hours. No genuine trade guru get personal and connected in such short time as she did. When she realized that I cannot be scammed. She tried to make a friendship and ask for my personal pictures. I promised to be in friendship with her only if she disclose her identity and leave this trade bull****. But this girl is shaitan not human. No sympathy. My sole purpose is to put a review and save people from her loot and plunder in the name of Gold and silver trading by attracting them to 30% weekly ROI as evident in chat.
Life needs some fun, look forward to your wonderful performance tomorrow

Just check her recent replies and her abuses. Can she really be a trader. A professional. She is a scammer from top to bottom.
Childishly cute, you are so cute, no one will not like your performance.I love you, I can't live without you.Please continue tomorrow.

For those of you here for scam alert. Scroll the above chat and here you will find a scammer who is disguised as a chinese humble lady and looting people on internet. Be aware. Spread the message

For those of you here for scam alert. Scroll the above chat and here you will find a scammer who is disguised as a chinese humble lady and looting people on internet. Be aware. Spread the message
The audience will feel tired like you, you should file for the record, go to the police, and then provide evidence. Sorry, I forgot that you have no evidence, you tell everyone that you are telling a story, and everyone is willing to listen to you. But please provide real events, do you need me to teach you about this? Real, real evidence, understand?

You harassed me for a day and kept sending me threatening messages, but I see that you are still doing these naive tricks. I can't help but respond to you, a lovely person, who can come out with something practical. Do you feel honored to abuse women? Don’t you feel ashamed to pretend to be noble and noble here now? Take out your nature, okay? Please.

I am very relieved to see that you are not such a rogue here, and no more insulting me and saying that God punishes me.
This proves that you are ashamed and that you are afraid that everyone will see your rogue side. You don't have the courage to continue to threaten me. I have provided you with a lot of evidence, including searching for my various information on the Internet. You are just doing these silly tricks.

I'm very curious about what makes a man twitch like a woman, behave without manners, like a shrew who constantly harass me and threatens me in various ways.
These are actually irrelevant, but you constantly need me to respond, okay, I responded, and you started simple insults and threats again, you are just wasting everyone's time.
Time is very precious, you should spend more time with your family instead of acting here.
But my words will make you spiral and explode in place, and you will continue to act. Your performance does not have any audience except me. I am willing to accompany you to finish the show, but the plot needs new events, not simple insults. And threats, understand?

You are busted. Your internet fackery is over. This lady try to gentle and play woman card while in private chat on WhatsApp abuses shamelessly. Sample attached. This is evidence that you are filth and not professional.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210601-192059_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20210601-192059_WhatsApp.jpg
    498.9 KB · Views: 24
Back