• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem warlock market limited - won't withdraw if I don't pay more money

I am having an issue with a company

Wei huo

Recruit
i have been trading with warlock marlet limited since 2/2022,i got to know this from a guy i met on line ,he started to introduce this trading app(MT5) for me ,all the stweet talk made a big part of this scam ,at the begaining i only deposit $10000 to start trading ,but he started to gain his trust from me by depositing over 250000usd ,he wanted to go half half with me when i made a profit .then i fellowed as well ,he started to trade with me everyday,he will message me about when to buy and how much to buy . ,i want to withdraw when i have made over 860000usd profit ,then i got told to pay 22%of profit tax first .then i gathered most of the tax by borrowing money from family and friends ,he did not put much in at all .after i have paid the tax ,i got told there maybe a money launding business going on at my account ,i still need to pay 22% deposit to verify my account first ,if it is all clear i will get the deposit back in three days .i trust them again ,after paid the deposit ,my account still frozen ,and i cant get any response from this fraud company anymore .i have lost over $750000 in total .
please someone help me ..............................................

i have been trading with warlock marlet limited since 2/2022,i got to know this from a guy i met on line ,he started to introduce this trading app(MT5) for me ,all the stweet talk made a big part of this scam ,at the begaining i only deposit $10000 to start trading ,but he started to gain his trust from me by depositing over 250000usd ,he wanted to go half half with me when i made a profit .then i fellowed as well ,he started to trade with me everyday,he will message me about when to buy and how much to buy . ,i want to withdraw when i have made over 860000usd profit ,then i got told to pay 22%of profit tax first .then i gathered most of the tax by borrowing money from family and friends ,he did not put much in at all .after i have paid the tax ,i got told there maybe a money launding business going on at my account ,i still need to pay 22% deposit to verify my account first ,if it is all clear i will get the deposit back in three days .i trust them again ,after paid the deposit ,my account still frozen ,and i cant get any response from this fraud company anymore .i have lost over $750000 in total .
please someone help me ..............................................
What is the website they are using?

Start by taking screen shots of all communication, transfers, trades, their website, wallets, etc. and any other information needed to document this crime. Then let us know where you are from so we can further advise where to report.

Start by taking screen shots of all communication, transfers, trades, their website, wallets, etc. and any other information needed to document this crime. Then let us know where you are from so we can further advise where to report.
Australia

We can’t open their website anymore use to be warlockmarketlimited.com

Australia
You should file a report with ASIC in Australia, an IC3 with the FBI (online) and contact the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO). Please let us know if you need any links to these sites.

DO NOT pay any more fees or taxes. Also DO NOT hire any companies claiming they can recover your funds.

I have filled through reportcyber here ,there is someone on line want to recovery my fund ,he ask for an android phone to set up the link ,I am not sure about this ,any idea
Thanks again

I have filled through reportcyber here ,there is someone on line want to recovery my fund ,he ask for an android phone to set up the link ,I am not sure about this ,any idea
Thanks again
This is a scam. There are no true recovery companies therefore DO NOT trust anyone who says they can recover your money.

Back