WARNING * * 2% Daily - fantasydreamteam - Richard Swaby

I can see the Swaby point of giving no refunds, it saves him a lot of aggro!

But at least you know where you stand from day one!

Obviously, you have got to have less than three active brain cells to accept Swaby's word that it is all now fixed!

To show us all how good 2% Daily now is, I suggest Swaby should open at least a $5,000.00 live account and trial it on the FPA website for at least six months.

Unless he does this, my gut feeling is, don't trust the man!

PS: If it is any damn good Swaby would sell it via ClickBank!

Hi

ForexLuger.... is it an effective money printing machine or an another Mr. Richard Scammer trap-door ?

Did he become a saint with the Forex Luger?

An answer? Look please at:
Forex Luger | ForexLuger.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Does all the claims aren't enough for moving, once and for all, Mr. Richard Scammer to Forex Peace Army black list?

This time it was a bit difficult for Mr. Scammer to remember his name... and is changing it like a chameleon:

Is he: "Sami Castello" ???
or possibly: "Richard Eddy" ???
or probably: "Richard Swaby" ???

What is sure, is that all these poor guys are crowded in the very same house.

an evidence?
Search please for "whois" <luger.com> domain

Here are the results (no privacy breech, publicly open information):

Registrant:
Sami Castello
31 long drive
london, london ls87yt
United Kingdom

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (Domain Names, Web Hosting and SSL Certificates - Go Daddy)
Domain Name: FOREXLUGER.COM
Created on: 18-Mar-10
Expires on: 18-Mar-11
Last Updated on: 20-Sep-10

Administrative Contact:
Swaby, Richard richard.eddy@ yahoo.XXX.co.uk
31 long drive
london, london ls87yt
United Kingdom
07817822967 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Swaby, Richard richard.eddy@ yahoo.XXX.co.uk
31 long drive
london, london ls87yt
United Kingdom
07817822967 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS2469.HOSTGATOR.COM
NS2470.HOSTGATOR.COM

ref:
forexluger.com WHOIS domain registration information from Network Solutions

IMPORTANT
To make things clear, I opened FPA dispute case after seeing that Mr. Richard Swaby declared as "Not Guilty" with Galina case.
Same as with Duncanmac (above) case, I gave Mr. Swaby every chance in the world to provide a working strategy and have no interest in disputes or refunds for the sake of it.
In order to gain time, hoping that the 60 days refund/grace period may pass away, Mr. Swaby sent me 5 (yes FIVE) "new" versions and endless number of setup updates, that 'do not work'.
The end of the day, I denied getting the 6th version and insisted on issuing the promised refund.
A refund? ha..ha..ha.. Not at Mr. Scammer's World.
The answer I got: "I stop supporting you and sending you new updates..."
if not enough, he filter / blocked my email address.

Fortunately, he could not keep his hand in my pocket, I denied the payment through the credit card company (there are strict rules by master card to cancel payments to suspected scammers for what is purchased on line. Master Card are faster and more effective than paypal, the monies are credited on-spot and an inquiry is sent to the vendor to clear his/her position for justifying the charge.
In my case, Mr. Swaby didn't even try to protect himself for the cancellation. Possibly because he realized that he can find himself in the black list of the credit card company as well and not only at FPA and possibly Paypal.
I do hope that this time FPA will not find Mr. Scammer NOT GUILTY.

I posted up some details on this guy last year , they are hear on the fpa sommewhere..

From Memory:

The real name is Richard Eddy
The London address is Bogus , he lives with his mum in Bristol. his mom has her own cleaning business.

If anyone needs it i can dig out all the info

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Traders (and detectives),

I am happy to receive feedback and discuss issues related to the EA (including updates, it's performance and how it can be improved), but I am posting this so that all of the accusations, name calling, insults, etc, stop once and for all. I am a software developer trying my very best and working very hard to provide a profitable automated solution. I may not be the best coder in the world or have a crystal ball that will tell me where the market will go, but I do my very best to provide good trading software.

If I choose to have a no refund policy to avoid the hassle and avoid refunds every time the EA takes a losing trade then I can. If you do not like that, then DO NOT buy the software, end of. But please do not tell me how you believe I must conduct my business. Nobody can predict the market or guarantee that the EA will never have a loss.

Criticism of the EA and its performance is fair enough, but there are things on here that have nothing to do with anything. So what if I used different details for registering domain, why do you think domain registrars offer an option to make such details private. Perhaps people want to protect themselves and have some privacy. Just search this very site the FPA on Google and you will find that the owner has used aliases himself. That does not discredit this very site that you are using does it. What does living in London or living in Bristol have to do with the software. What does my mum have to do with anything. So what if I sell different products. I can sell as many as I want from where I want. Some may not produce the results they did in testing, but as I developer I am using the best tools that I have at my disposal to prepare them as much as possible. I cannot control the market and which direction it will go, or guarantee an EA will make you a millionaire. But, I do my very best to develop and offer profitable automated trading solutions.

I can take a bad review about an EA and they encourage me to improve it, but some of the things published on this site regarding myself is very inaccurate. I hold my hands up, that when I first released this EA it had some teething issues and I have already covered that in my first post on this thread. I also did not refund a few customers whom I should of - because I felt that they wanted to use the software without paying for it, perhaps incorrectly, although one particular case filled on this site was a refund request immediately after downloading the software on a non trading day. That is where the barrage of abuse that I took here came from - NOT GIVING REFUNDS. In the end I did the right thing and refunded some whilst others filled chargeback's and got their money back. It was a harsh lesson in business for me, but one in which I learnt a lot from and it is one of the primary reasons that I decided to have a non refund policy, to avoid the hassle and stress this caused (even though I brought it on myself).

If there is still anyone out there who requested a refund within the 60 days when there was a refund policy and did not receive one or did not get their money back through a chargeback, please get in touch with your order details and I will refund you your money. For prospective users, if you are not happy with a no refund policy, myself as the developer, the EA's risk/large stop loss, the fact I do not share my live account and no guarantee to make you a millionaire, please do not purchase the software. I have spent countless hours working on it and preparing it as much as possible (now with 99% modelling quality using tick data from Dukascopy) but I cannot be blamed for what the market decides to do.

I would like to put this issue the FPA and some of its members has with me to bed now. I made a mistake by not refunding and I hold my hands up. But I think it is clear to see that I am a hard working and dedicated developer who made a silly mistake, NOT a scammer.

I wish you all the best and feel free to leave your constructive feedback regarding the EA but can I politely ask that the personal attacks please stop.

Regards,
Rich.

Last edited:
What about refunds owed to people before the "No refunds" policy went into effect?

Mr Swaby?, are you going to take up a performance proving $5000.00 live account trial on FPA for your 2% daily EA?

The first case filled for a chargeback and received a refund. The second case I have had contact with last week and they asked for the latest version of the EA. If they would like a refund in the future I will be more than happy to grant one. Those of whom I am aware of have received a refund, if anyone has not I have already stated for them to get in touch for an immediate refund.

There were only a few isolated incidents that were posted here. I have said it before and I am not ashamed to admit that I made a mistake by not refunding a small handful of customers right away. However, some of the personal abuse published on this site is very inaccurate and hateful. I am dedicated developer, not a scammer and I am sick and tired of the lingering comments on this site. As I have said before, I can take constructive criticism regarding my EA, but some of the personal attacks on this public forum are uncalled for and very wide of the mark.

If one cannot forgive or forget my mistake, then do not use my software, but you can stop the accusations and name calling.

I am very busy and working very hard on improving my automated trading software further and developing new ideas. I do not have the time to discuss these matters any further and I am now putting them put to bed once and for all.

Just when there are some signs of progress, you stomp out and say you aren't ever coming back. This sort of action only degrades your image and makes it easier for people to draw negative conclusions.

Back