WARNING * * 2% Daily - fantasydreamteam - Richard Swaby

dorong100

Recruit
Dear Team
I purchased Mr. Swaby 2% Daily which is physically losing 3% daily.
I read the other people complains and can assure you all that Mr. Swaby rude behavior is consistent.
Mr. Swaby is publishing his SW, which doesn't work, only for cheating people and is denying return their monies, despite of his commitment to do so.

The best we can do is to add Mr. Swaby name to the scammer's list and to save other people from losing their money.
I connected the 2% Daily EA to <mt4stats> web site (* link below)
where you can see by yourself on-line the trade results - how the EA is losing 2% Daily.
Enjoy watching and keep yourself as far as you can from Mr. Richard Scammer.
rgds, Roni

P.S I intend file a court submission at forex peace army and to provide the team all the proves required to add Mr. Scammer to the scammers list.

Link to mt4stats:
MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

Last edited:
So much for Richard promising to deal fairly with refund requests after the first case.

Does anyone have a complete list of his companies?

I think Still Guilty!

I have an issue with the result of the first closed case against Swaby!

How can you say this person was 'Not Guilty' when he plainly was guilty!

He may have refunded the one customer's money, after masses of FPA pressure but all along he refused to honour his written guarantee.

There needs to be another verdict!

Perhaps along the lines of the following:

Guilty, but in this case, the client's money was refunded.

However FPA advice is to take care when dealing with this person/business.

PS. If Swaby is located in the UK, he must abide by UK laws!

Anything sold in the UK, must be 'FIT FOR PURPOSE'!

In other words it must do what it claims to do!

Last edited:
confirmation of dishonest dealer 2%Daily STAY AWAY

I can confirm that Richard 'Swaby' and his 2% system have proved in my case not only be be ineffective in trading, but that his dealings with this customer, although i treated him with honour and patience and respect for over 2 months , have proved deceitful - In promising and then refusing a refund, even though when i purchased i specifically asked about this issue, and received assurance that as it would not be a problem. I sincerely gave him every chance to provide a strategy that worked and have no interest in disputes or refunds for the sake of it. I just wanted him to honour his promise of a workable system. He uses every clever device to delay or excuse himself, and seems to delude himself about being honest ... my experience confirms that of others, that dissappointingly, he is not as he professes, interested in the success of his customers , but only in taking there money and NOT returning any of it if he can possibly get away with it, however unhappy his customers are with his service. BE WARNED STAY AWAY. He also sells and goes by the name of Forex Nerd

A Saint or A Scammer?

Hi

ForexLuger.... is it an effective money printing machine or an another Mr. Richard Scammer trap-door ?

Did he become a saint with the Forex Luger?

An answer? Look please at:
Forex Luger | ForexLuger.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Does all the claims aren't enough for moving, once and for all, Mr. Richard Scammer to Forex Peace Army black list?

This time it was a bit difficult for Mr. Scammer to remember his name... and is changing it like a chameleon:

Is he: "Sami Castello" ???
or possibly: "Richard Eddy" ???
or probably: "Richard Swaby" ???

What is sure, is that all these poor guys are crowded in the very same house.

an evidence?
Search please for "whois" <luger.com> domain

Here are the results (no privacy breech, publicly open information):

Registrant:
Sami Castello
31 long drive
london, london ls87yt
United Kingdom

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (Domain Names, Web Hosting and SSL Certificates - Go Daddy)
Domain Name: FOREXLUGER.COM
Created on: 18-Mar-10
Expires on: 18-Mar-11
Last Updated on: 20-Sep-10

Administrative Contact:
Swaby, Richard richard.eddy@ yahoo.XXX.co.uk
31 long drive
london, london ls87yt
United Kingdom
07817822967 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Swaby, Richard richard.eddy@ yahoo.XXX.co.uk
31 long drive
london, london ls87yt
United Kingdom
07817822967 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS2469.HOSTGATOR.COM
NS2470.HOSTGATOR.COM

ref:
forexluger.com WHOIS domain registration information from Network Solutions

IMPORTANT
To make things clear, I opened FPA dispute case after seeing that Mr. Richard Swaby declared as "Not Guilty" with Galina case.
Same as with Duncanmac (above) case, I gave Mr. Swaby every chance in the world to provide a working strategy and have no interest in disputes or refunds for the sake of it.
In order to gain time, hoping that the 60 days refund/grace period may pass away, Mr. Swaby sent me 5 (yes FIVE) "new" versions and endless number of setup updates, that 'do not work'.
The end of the day, I denied getting the 6th version and insisted on issuing the promised refund.
A refund? ha..ha..ha.. Not at Mr. Scammer's World.
The answer I got: "I stop supporting you and sending you new updates..."
if not enough, he filter / blocked my email address.

Fortunately, he could not keep his hand in my pocket, I denied the payment through the credit card company (there are strict rules by master card to cancel payments to suspected scammers for what is purchased on line. Master Card are faster and more effective than paypal, the monies are credited on-spot and an inquiry is sent to the vendor to clear his/her position for justifying the charge.
In my case, Mr. Swaby didn't even try to protect himself for the cancellation. Possibly because he realized that he can find himself in the black list of the credit card company as well and not only at FPA and possibly Paypal.
I do hope that this time FPA will not find Mr. Scammer NOT GUILTY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the detailed report
it supports everything i have experienced with him.
I would support recommendation of noting this Character as guilty and scammer... he is sending out further very 'persuasive advertising' again (many fantastic pages of results), and people need to be warned that despite all his sweet talk, he will never willingly honour his promises about refunds etc DO NOT BELIEVE HIM!!!!... PLEASE help the innocents he will dupe - ! THANKS

Att. any who may hurt from Mr. Richard Swaby

Hi All

I wish pay in here the attention of other people who hurt by Mr. Swaby.

I wish to proceed and suing him in a way that he will remember not to cheat people and to pay back all the monies he denies.

Only when we merge and sue him together we will easily win the court session.

Herein-below a message I got from FPA member:
"If you want to pursue it farther, I recommend using your thread in the Scam Alerts Folder to try to get in touch with some of the other victims. You can use the ideas from Pharaoh's article about Prime to make Richard regret scamming you. There's already a lot of information you can use in the verdict threads and the complaint threads in the Scam Alerts Folder."

In order to communicate I opened an email at google:
richard.scammer@gmail.com

You are welcome to communicate and to join

rgds, Doron

Hello Traders,

Over a year has passed since the original version of the Two Percent Daily EA was released and I think it is time I answer back the critics.

It can be very frustrating being called a scammer when the solution is usually a couple of lines of code, but some traders do not want to wait for the solution or give feedback as they have been ripped off by other vendors in the past who give us all a bad name. I work around the clock everyday on my EA’s to improve them and ensure that they are up to date and all bugs are removed. I use customer feedback to make personal and permanent modifications to my EA’s.

PART 1: The Problem in the beginning.

The Two Percent Daily manual method was a great success for many traders. However, when I coded the system into an automated solution it was one of my first expert advisors. Admittedly, it had some bugs. This is normal as it was my first coding experience. I did take all the feedback I was given (both good and bad) and did everything that I could to improve the Two Percent Daily EA. Some users were unhappy and rightly so as the code was buggy and not reflective of the Two Percent Daily system. I want users to have good results and that is why I have spent so much time trying to improve the EA and fix any known bugs. I believe all the bugs have finally been removed and the EA is much improved – and I still work to improve it every day. If I am not coding, I am testing. The initial problem and the reason there were unhappy users, was not the system but rather the buggy code. Below is a list of all the bugs and the problems they were causing.

PART 2: The bugs in the original Two Percent Daily EA.

The Trailing Stop was not being activated - NOW FIXED.

The EA comes with a default trailing stop of 3 pips, which is tighter than the minimum required by some brokers. If the trailing stop was left at 3 pips on such a broker then it would not be activated. This meant that during back testing and real time testing, users were seeing the stop loss being hit the majority of the time as the trailing stop was not locking in the profit as it should have been (it was not even being activated as you would have seen from the journal tab. This gave the EA bad results and led to some criticism which I accept as the EA should have been coded to automatically adjust the trailing stop to the minimum. The “quick fix” would have been to increase the trailing stop to the broker’s minimum required, but this was not an ideal solution and not all users understood that. This issue has been fixed now as I have added some code to the EA so that it will automatically adjust to the minimum trailing stop allowed by the broker during every trade. This ensures the trailing stop is always triggered when it should be and order modify errors are avoided. Some users were saying that the EA only produced good results on FinFX. This is because they have no limit on the trailing stops, so there will be no order modify errors and the trailing stop was being placed.

The Stop Loss was too tight – NOW FIXED.

This is not a bug within the code, but rather the EA’s recommended settings. I had recommended a stop loss of 10 pips, which on a currency pair such as the GBPUSD is very tight. Especially as some users were using brokers with spreads of 3 to 4 pips and not adding the spread to the stop loss. This again meant that the majority of trades were getting stopped out as they were not given adequate room to manoeuvre. Slippage, stop hunting and non-Ecn execution also seemed to be a big issue. This has now been solved by quite simply widening the stop loss and adding maximum slippage/spread filters. This allows the trade room to breathe whilst we can afford to have a wider stop as the entry is accurate – 99% modelling testing with Dukascopy tick data. This avoids the problems caused from broker slippage, high spreads and stop hunting.

PART 3: Unreliable testing with history center data – NOW FIXED.

All the testing was done using the default history center data which gives 90% modelling quality. This means that anything less than the 1 minute timeframe can be “made up”. This led to inaccurate results and trades that were shown to be winners on back testing may have actually been losers. Therefore the entry criteria and trading times may not have been ideal. I solved this by downloading tick data from Dukascopy and converting it into a FXT file for the tester. Data is available back until 2007 and I used as much data as possible during the time of testing. This data gave me 99% modelling quality and ensure that the results were as accurate as possible. Therefore I was able to recode the EA with extra trend filters and modified entry criteria to ensure it had no losses all the way back until 2007. Of course this does not guarantee there will be no losses in the future, but it does give us the best possible testing and entries and the present time. I used the tick data tutorial from Birt's EA review site: Tick data - 99% modeling quality with Metatrader 4 | Birt's EA review.

Again, to reiterate, the problem with the EA was not exactly the entry criteria, but rather the bugs and unreliable recommended settings.

PART 4: Refunds – NOW FIXED.

Some traders who received the original EA were unhappy and rightly so, but they did not give me a chance to fix the code. Others would buy and ask for a refund right away without even testing the EA as they wanted it for free. Some would buy it and post it on forums compiled for others to use illegally. The simple solution to this headache was to remove the refund policy – which I have done a long time ago. Since then I have only attracted serious traders who have helped me improve the EA and get it to where it is now. The software is downloadable and therefore non-returnable, which is another reason that it makes sense not to offer a refund.

PART 5: Where the EA is today – TWO PERCENT DAILY TURBO EA.

I have updated and improved the Two Percent Daily EA (as of 2011-10-21) with all that I have learned over a year of research, testing and feedback. The updated EA has been sent out to all original buyers with detailed instructions (if you did not receive the update please get in touch with your receipt number). I will be sending copies out to various EA testing sites. All known bugs have been removed and the entry criteria/default settings improved.

The new version includes 4 different entries: 2 support/resistance breakout entries and 2 secret entries based on recurring chart patterns. A detailed description and screenshot of each entry is included within the instructions. I have also obfuscated the code and coded a license number requirement to try to prevent piracy as the software has been shared illegally (as most forex software has been at some point). In my opinion those sharing the software illegally are the ones who should be called “scammers”, not those who put days, weeks, months and years of hard work into trying to provide a profitable automated forex trading solution. Looking back now, I find it quite ironic that one of the people opening a case against me on FPA was in fact illegally sharing copyrighted forex trading software on a Malaysian forum. Whether the software works or not, the buyer does not have any rights to illegally share it. The best solution for everyone who wants to be successful in forex is to work with the vendor to fix any issues and improve the EA.

I know the original version of the EA had its problems, but it helps the developer and those who want to be successful trading if we work together to find the solutions to fix the bugs instead of criticizing. I would like those who have received the updated version of the EA to test it and leave feedback here. If there are any bugs then please do let me know and I will ensure they are fixed immediately. If you know anyway the EA can be improved or if there is a setting that you believe is not right, please do let me know.

PART 6: Looking to the future.

Programming trading systems is my passion and hobby. I am doing my very best to produce a profitable automated solution for traders worldwide. I maintain daily contact with many of my users and have done for a while now. These are the ones who can really appreciate the dedication that I give to my work.

I plan to keep improving my EA’s and developing new profitable systems. Every day I work on my EA’s and new ideas as well as coding personal EA’s for other traders upon request. I will be running the Two Percent Daily EA on a forward test and will ensure it remains profitable and make changes as and when required. At this stage I strongly believe in the EA and that it is close to perfection, but there is always room for improvement. I would also like to remain an active member of this forum and communicate with members regularly, especially if they can help me to improve my software. As you can tell I am not what some people made me out to be in the beginning, if I was my site would be offline and I would be long gone. Programming and trading are my passions and I will continue to do my best to develop good systems for everyone to use.

Please check back to my site for regular updates and feel free to get in touch.

All the best,
Rich.
Two Percent Daily Automated Forex Robot | Forex Software | Forex Expert Advisor

PART 4: Refunds – NOW FIXED.

Some traders who received the original EA were unhappy and rightly so, but they did not give me a chance to fix the code. Others would buy and ask for a refund right away without even testing the EA as they wanted it for free. Some would buy it and post it on forums compiled for others to use illegally. The simple solution to this headache was to remove the refund policy – which I have done a long time ago. Since then I have only attracted serious traders who have helped me improve the EA and get it to where it is now. The software is downloadable and therefore non-returnable, which is another reason that it makes sense not to offer a refund.

Yeah. No refunds means Richard fixed his refund problem.

Except for all the people who bought when refunds were supposed to be available. Some of them wanted refunds that were denied. I guess Richard will continue to ignore those clients.

What about if the new software doesn't perform as expected? Too bad. Richard says he'll keep your money anyway.

I guess Richard never figured out how to license software in a way to prevent people from being able to keep using it after getting a refund.

Last edited:
Back