Warning about mt4invest.com (Temporarily hidden because of blackmail by broker)

tradermoon

Recruit
Warning about mt4invest.com because they are scammers, I opened an account with them last year, they said me that have regulation from FCA but all are lies. In the beginning, they offer you a Semi-managed account with 20% profit and all that get, I had the profit over 23.000 usd and I deposited 27.000 euros. First 2000, later 5000 and after 10.000 euros more and I talked with them for being IB and they asked for open another account with 10.000 euros. In total deposited 27,000 euros.
Your problem begins when you want to withdraw. I wanted 10.000 euros of my second account because all are lies with them and they didn't send me anything. They wanted to open me a premium account, in this account, they open big position as 3 lots of gold and you can lose all your money, I told them I don't want this kind of account. They told you can get 100.000 usd in a few days, I repeat that I only want 10.000 euros but they don't send me from 14 February

Warning about mt4invest.com because they are scammers, I opened an account with them last year, they said me that have regulation from FCA but all are lies. In the beginning, they offer you a Semi-managed account with 20% profit and all that get, I had the profit over 23.000 usd and I deposited 27.000 euros. First 2000, later 5000 and after 10.000 euros more and I talked with them for being IB and they asked for open another account with 10.000 euros. In total deposited 27,000 euros.
Your problem begins when you want to withdraw. I wanted 10.000 euros of my second account because all are lies with them and they didn't send me anything. They wanted to open me a premium account, in this account, they open big position as 3 lots of gold and you can lose all your money, I told them I don't want this kind of account. They told you can get 100.000 usd in a few days, I repeat that I only want 10.000 euros but they don't send me from 14 February

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 0
The website has a problem, it's not live now, One and only question why you invested that much money with newbie website?

Now, come to a solution. Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money. You can also share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13555/mt4invest-forex-brokers

Yes I know but they have also this site: mt4invest.sirixtrader.com, because they work with this software sirix. Yesterday I closed all my positions there and I asked for a withdraw all my money there, 36581,12 usd

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't deposit one more cent. Don't make any more trades, even if they claim the trades are insured by the United Nations. Just ask for your money back. If you get it all, then you can consider your options.

This thread was temporarily removed from public view. This was done because Tradermoon reported that MT4Invest demanded removal as a condition to pay money owed. Then MT4Invest decided to not pay the money as agreed.

Don't you just love companies that blackmail clients and still don't pay even when they get what they want?

Here are some of the names of these scammers and banks accounts of these criminals

Percy Martin

Diego Castel

Attachments

• diego.jpg
    diego.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Banco bulgaria.jpg
    Banco bulgaria.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 0
  • banco de estonia.jpg
    banco de estonia.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 0