• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Warning against RBoptions

I am having an issue with a company

Msaw07

Private
Hi

RBoptions brokers are devious in their means. They will give you 1 or two positive signals and entice you to deposit more. They will then commit you to long term trades without any information as to the reasoning behind these trades.

I have lost alot of money with this broker due to bad money engagement and bad advise from the broker. Lost over $42k. The story dates back February where I started trading with this. Initially they were good and come NFP suggested high rewards event. I was asked to deposit $2.5k to get in on action.

They gave me two lovely signals for end of money which looked sure things. From this they enticed me to deposit more and asked me to deposit on gold 100 % confidence they said definite winner. I won the first two and they asked me to chuck all the winnings on gold. Disaster number 1 it went wrong. I lost alot on this . I only did this because they were so confident . Even on they day they said dont worry it will go down they were sure of it.

I came back looking for money management recovery program. I told them that they had burnt me and we need to be prudent. They gave me a bonus and slowly slowly I got burned one bad signal after another. Diasaster number 2. I was promised an Ipad but that never came through .

I left RBS as I did not trust them . I got a call from the broker to try one or two more times and said if I lost then I would be able to withdraw my money. I later find out that because I had 1 free bonus the other one would be a normal bonus and I had to play to withdraw . Disaster number three.

I was told after loosing the first 20k to use ccard and bank loans to try and get back . They said dont worry they have everything under control. I complained , I was told they would be give me a special cash bonus to clear my debts but that never came as well.

I am now in a situation of debt thanks to a systematic betrayal of the highest order and false leads and no education into the world of binary options.

I definitely wish I could get my money back , have asked them but all my pleas have been ignored.

What country are you in?

How did you deposit?

NEVER allow any employee of any forex or binary broker conduct trading on your behalf.

Asking you to take loans so they can lose more money? how low can they go?

Would you also invite them to join this thread to explain this?

RBOptions
hiding its registered domain behind a Canadian entity "Sibername"
That alone is a warning
RBOptions is not regulated anywhere

Again: You can't go after a domain! Someone has gotten your money, so collect the precise information
Check your credit card statement, check your bank account statement
Find out precisely WHO received your money
It's not enough to see "RBOptions". You must have the name and the address AND the information of the financial institution where your money went to.
Precision is what gets you a chance.
If a bank has gotten the money, they support a fraudulent entity.

Copied from their website: "The site is owned by Zulutoys Limited in Marshall Islands"............

Hi I deposited via ccard. I am from the UK. I know now I got tricked and tricked badly . Left me with heavy debt :(

Yeah I saw this I have also found out there is a warning against them in the OSC. Canadian equivalent of SEC

Call your CC company
Ask them to disclose the full details of the recipient of the money including the name and address of the bank the money went to
You can always file for a charge back because of fraud.

the name RBOptions is NOT enough!!!
You need the corporate name
Some company or person is behind that and has an account
THAT detail is what you really need

You can prove the fraud I think. So you should be able to request a charge back from your CC company

Back