Warning against trading with Clicktrades( Madalina rotaru-Richmond-Mahmoud Abbara-Andrea-Houria)

amira1984

Recruit
Scam company and fake deals
My account number is 91756
My deposit is 900$ with deposit bonus 630$
My profit is 1500$

Warning against trading with Clicktrades( Madalina rotaru-Richmond-Mahmoud Abbara-Andrea-Houria)

Beware of trading with Clicktrades and its director, Madalina rotaru, as well as the management team, Richmond, Mahmoud Abbara, Andrea and Houria.

They are a global scam team

There was an agreement with them to trade deposit with Bouns and withdraw profits without conditions, and Madalina rotaru was the one who agreed to the withdrawals and attached photos to prove that, but after just a time the entire account balance and profits were erased, and I was surprised that the company says that the conditions have not been implemented and you have no profits or even the capital

And when speaking with Madalina rotaru, she evaded that she was the one who made the agreement, and things continued for 48 days, and the company negotiated and did not give decisions and did not return the money to the account

He was in an agreement with clients, so we want our money and we can prove that it was a scam and that there was an agreement and it was valid without any problems until the sudden happened and all the balances disappeared from the accounts

Attached are photos of the official messages between Madalina rotaru and her team to implement the withdrawals according to the agreement

And also attached is the clarification of the agreement between the management team of this scam company

Madalina rotaru is the CEO of CAPEX and also the CEO of Clicktrades

Clicktrades for making deals that harm clients and steal their money

Attachments

• IMG-20220318-WA0022.jpg
    IMG-20220318-WA0022.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG-20220302-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20220302-WA0011.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_٢٠٢٢-٠٣-١٣-١٧-٢١-١٨-٧٠٨_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg
    Screenshot_٢٠٢٢-٠٣-١٣-١٧-٢١-١٨-٧٠٨_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg
    378.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_٢٠٢٢-٠٣-١٨-٢٠-١٧-٤٢-٥٧٦_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg
    Screenshot_٢٠٢٢-٠٣-١٨-٢٠-١٧-٤٢-٥٧٦_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg
    382 KB · Views: 11

Click is a scam company

Click is a scam company
I traded on my account with them
And after I made profits and wanted to withdraw them, they refused the withdrawal process more than once
Now it's been over a month and I haven't been able to get my money back
And when I sent Maddalena, she threatened me

My profit is 1500$

Beware of trading with Clicktrades and its director, Madalina rotaru, as well as the management team, Richmond, Mahmoud Abbara, Andrea and Houria.

There was an agreement with them to trade deposit with Bouns and withdraw profits without conditions, and Madalina rotaru was the one who agreed to the withdrawals and attached photos to prove that, but after just a time the entire account balance and profits were erased, and I was surprised that the company says that the conditions have not been implemented and you have no profits or even the capital

And when speaking with Madalina rotaru, she evaded that she was the one who made the agreement, and things continued for 48 days, and the company negotiated and did not give decisions and did not return the money to the account

He was in an agreement with clients, so we want our money and we can prove that it was a scam and that there was an agreement and it was valid without any problems until the sudden happened and all the balances disappeared from the accounts

Attached are photos of the official messages between Madalina rotaru and her team to implement the withdrawals according to the agreement

And also attached is the clarification of the agreement between the management team of this scam company

Can you provide the website address please.

Yes it's a company that scam customers I have traded in Clicktrade before and I found a lot of problems and delay withdrawal requests every time and when I made profits last time they refused my request and when I sent them an email more than once they threatened me... I don't know how a company threatens customers

My profit is 1500$

Did you read the review about them before you invested money with them?

Here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16198/clicktrades-review or anywhere on the internet?

Back