Warning!! Banc de Binary(bbinary.com) is a ID theft scam and Fraud!!

gold555

Recruit
Happy New Year for every trader and also for the staffs of this great website-forexpeacearmy.com!!

Please don't let your new year ruined by a scammer group, Banc de Binary(also BDB and/or bbinary.com).

They are refusing to get my money back to me since I asked to withdraw all the money in my account and close it.

In addition to not returning funds to me, they are planning ID theft scam. You will be surprised by below:

When I asked to withdraw my money and close my account, they requested me as many as eight copies of personal documents as follows :

(1)Passport (2)Driver license front (3)Driver license back (4)Creditcard front (5)Creditcard back (6)Bank statement (7)Social Security Card (8)Phone Billing Statement(landline, not mobile)

I believe they lost themselves completely. no reason, no logics, no ethics for such a request.

Above eight documents are all about your personal financial information, aren't they?

They are no doubt the entire root documents about your privacy and financial activities.

bbinary.com is able to do anything harmful against you once they obtain above documents from you.

If you give above documents to them one day, it will be the day one from which your life counts down to the disaster that's going to happen

to you before long. victim to ID theft and daily torture from it.

US government authority "SEC" already issued warning against Banc de Binary. I should have known it before opening an account with

these crooks. Please go to SEC website and you will be frightened about this company.

They are very skillful, intelligent criminals. They are real professional crooks. The role model of crooks world.

They know how to circumvent regulations and how to exploit the loophole of the relevant laws.

They are now doing their best to collect personal informations from all their customers, not only me.

They keep them in their own safety box for fraudulent use in the future.

Don't fall a prey to their evil conspiracy. I say with my whole-hearted fairness. Stay as far away from them as you can imagine.

I feel moral obligation to expose their ID theft scam to forexpeacearmy members and global traders as well to prevent any further victims

like me and still many others I saw.

We, put together, can initiate a legal class action against these con artists. Don't worry. SEC and justice plus forexpeacearmy is behind us.

If you need a helping hand, reach me and stay in touch with me. Thank you for reading.

Best wishes to all of you binary friends and forexpeacearmy staffs, and Happy New Year!!

Can you post the exact text of the message where they asked for the documents? They would need at least some of those to process any withdrawals.

Hello gold555,
Please search the FPA forums for "Banc de" and find the deep threads published here on this broker.
It is true that the documentation requested can be easily mis-used, and may possibly be misused by this particular firm.
Yet, you must understand that money laundering is a very lucritive practice, and is constantly attempted by many criminal activities in any way they can.
That is why it is necessary to provide a trusted firm your personally identifyable information.
Therefore, it so important to do your due diligence BEFORE opening any account or placing any funds with any international financial agency.
As there is little doubt about the lack of integrity of this firm, you are caught in the middle; just where they wanted you in the first place!
Inform your payor of the fraud you funded through them.
Ask them to freeze further debits to your account from them.
Have them issue new Credit or Debit Cards.
Change your passwords account numbers.
Depending on your place of residency and your citizenship, different approaches will be required to report the fraud.
If you provide us with more information, we may be able to assist further.
Keep us informed of each step you take.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Hi, well I have the same issue now, but with 24Options. I deposit 250 with my creditcard without any questions of who I am. I made some trades, but I figured out it wasn´t anything for me, so I asked for a withdraw, and then the problem started. I received an email to send photos of my creditcard front and back, a photo of a valid passport, driverslicense etc. I was in contact with my bank who told me to NOT give out such documents. I replyed to 24Options and they gave me some excuses to prevent cardtheft, moneylaundry etc, BUT I´m not a trader so actually the 250 I deposit is now 214, so it cant be any question about laundry.NO way I´m going to give them this information, instead I will make 250 scamreports of 24Options, so hopefully 250 people will stay away from this trash. I consider my money lost, but acctually it doesn´t matther, hope this scammers sleeps well at night, at the same time I feel sorry for those who lost a lot of money. I have learned my lesson, so in the future I will stay away from these scammers.

Any legitimate broker requires ID. So do most illegitimate brokers.

I have a simple rule for all traders. If you don't trust a broker with scanned copies of your ID documents, then don't trust that broker with your money.

Happy New Year for every trader and also for the staffs of this great website-forexpeacearmy.com!!

Please don't let your new year ruined by a scammer group, Banc de Binary(also BDB and/or bbinary.com).

They are refusing to get my money back to me since I asked to withdraw all the money in my account and close it.

In addition to not returning funds to me, they are planning ID theft scam. You will be surprised by below:

When I asked to withdraw my money and close my account, they requested me as many as eight copies of personal documents as follows :

(1)Passport (2)Driver license front (3)Driver license back (4)Creditcard front (5)Creditcard back (6)Bank statement (7)Social Security Card (8)Phone Billing Statement(landline, not mobile)

I believe they lost themselves completely. no reason, no logics, no ethics for such a request.

Above eight documents are all about your personal financial information, aren't they?

They are no doubt the entire root documents about your privacy and financial activities.

bbinary.com is able to do anything harmful against you once they obtain above documents from you.

If you give above documents to them one day, it will be the day one from which your life counts down to the disaster that's going to happen

to you before long. victim to ID theft and daily torture from it.

US government authority "SEC" already issued warning against Banc de Binary. I should have known it before opening an account with

these crooks. Please go to SEC website and you will be frightened about this company.

They are very skillful, intelligent criminals. They are real professional crooks. The role model of crooks world.

They know how to circumvent regulations and how to exploit the loophole of the relevant laws.

They are now doing their best to collect personal informations from all their customers, not only me.

They keep them in their own safety box for fraudulent use in the future.

Don't fall a prey to their evil conspiracy. I say with my whole-hearted fairness. Stay as far away from them as you can imagine.

I feel moral obligation to expose their ID theft scam to forexpeacearmy members and global traders as well to prevent any further victims

like me and still many others I saw.

We, put together, can initiate a legal class action against these con artists. Don't worry. SEC and justice plus forexpeacearmy is behind us.

If you need a helping hand, reach me and stay in touch with me. Thank you for reading.

Best wishes to all of you binary friends and forexpeacearmy staffs, and Happy New Year!!

Totally agree. My experience too.

Banc de Binary is a scam and fraud site. Check for yourself: Google "Banc de Binary scam + fraud" to read about poor suckers losing their homes, etc. Their algorithms are rigged (programmed to adjust your trading lag times, etc.) to make you lose. Their tactic is to bait you with the high risk/"high return" options, to squeeze larger and larger deposits out of you until they bankrupt you. Then, they offer you a "recovery plan" to suck the last drop of blood out of you.

They shame you into parting with your money. They use every trick of black psych ops to rob you.

They collect your ID information as if they were a legitimate bank, which they can then resell to identity fraud operators. Banc de Binary are criminals working out of tax havens through a network of high-pressure internet "salesmen", all under assumed names and with false credentials, pretending to be experienced brokers.

Banc de Binary was started in 2009 by a certain Oren Laurent, alias Oren Shabat Cohen, aka Abraham 'Abe' Cofnas.
Banc de Binary were investigated in the US and elsewhere but are still operating, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banc_De_Binary.
Share your experience with Banc de Binary and other so-called "binary options brokers".
Help to put these criminals out of business and behind bars!
Keywords: Banc de Binary, fraud, scam,

Back