Warning broker Eightcap scam.

Ngo Van Thiep

Recruit
To the competent agencies:
My name is: Ngo Van Thiep
I have opened a trading account with broker Eightcap with MT4 number 401029.
- My account is more than $ 2500, I made a withdrawal of $ 1400, the Broker Eightcap side deducted my money but after 3 working days I did not return my money to the wallet.
- I started to contact their support and received the answer is waiting for review is unclear, I have waited for a few days and sent mail but they silently did not answer me.
- When I asked them to clarify the issue, they told me to give them the transaction history of Neteller wallet (I find this absurd because it's my personal information), then they arrest me record videos with proof of your identity.
- Then they proceeded to close my MT4 account and deduct all my more than $ 2500 and imposed that I hit hedgin something without clear evidence specific. I asked them to give evidence otherwise they would have to return my full amount so they would not respond so far.
- They also deducted all my money and deducted my account -2887 $
- So expect the competent organizations to intervene and reclaim fairness for me.

Attachments

• 8capThiep.PNG
    8capThiep.PNG
    78.5 KB · Views: 9
  • ko rõ lí do.PNG
    ko rõ lí do.PNG
    77 KB · Views: 7
  • ko trả lời.PNG
    ko trả lời.PNG
    60.3 KB · Views: 7
  • mail.PNG
    mail.PNG
    161.1 KB · Views: 7
  • nạp.PNG
    nạp.PNG
    79.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Trừ tiền mà ko chuyển về ví.PNG
    Trừ tiền mà ko chuyển về ví.PNG
    117.8 KB · Views: 10
To the competent agencies:
My name is: Ngo Van Thiep
I have opened a trading account with broker Eightcap with MT4 number 401029.
- My account is more than $ 2500, I made a withdrawal of $ 1400, the Broker Eightcap side deducted my money but after 3 working days I did not return my money to the wallet.
- I started to contact their support and received the answer is waiting for review is unclear, I have waited for a few days and sent mail but they silently did not answer me.
- When I asked them to clarify the issue, they told me to give them the transaction history of Neteller wallet (I find this absurd because it's my personal information), then they arrest me record videos with proof of your identity.
- Then they proceeded to close my MT4 account and deduct all my more than $ 2500 and imposed that I hit hedgin something without clear evidence specific. I asked them to give evidence otherwise they would have to return my full amount so they would not respond so far.
- They also deducted all my money and deducted my account -2887 $
- So expect the competent organizations to intervene and reclaim fairness for me.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Just wanted to say you did a good job with presenting your issues with them, including the relevant avidanse and all!
Ive noticed there are a ton of customers complaining about them. Very interested to see the outcome of this..

Good luck!

Just wanted to say you did a good job with presenting your issues with them, including the relevant avidanse and all!
Ive noticed there are a ton of customers complaining about them. Very interested to see the outcome of this..

Good luck!
Thank bro

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg
I have already done this.

Back