Warning for tradinglive.io

I just got a call today from someone at this company. First a "junior" is introducing you to his senior collegue "Ray". He asked if I would be interested in online trading with crude oil. I said yes...

Then he asked my if he could set up a TeamView or AnyDesk session. Haha. I asked him for the URL of their website and saw that it's a scam. They were calling from +31 85- 208 31 82. I told him he was a fraud and that I would report this to the police. He hung up....

I just got a call today from someone at this company. First a "junior" is introducing you to his senior collegue "Ray". He asked if I would be interested in online trading with crude oil. I said yes...

Then he asked my if he could set up a TeamView or AnyDesk session. Haha. I asked him for the URL of their website and saw that it's a scam. They were calling from +31 85- 208 31 82. I told him he was a fraud and that I would report this to the police. He hung up....
You really did a great job :)

They are calling from Capital Market Solutions company located in Sarajevo, building called Bosmal on 2. nd floor. And yes they are scammers.

Back