Warning for tradinglive.io

Mikek

Private
Wacth out for tradinglive.io it's yet another Boiler Room scam wrapped as a (so called) "Finacial Educational Website".

If you receive a cold call from them, expect to hear that you signed up for them to call you from their website or a partner website.

They just called me. I haven't seen anything positive from this site "tradinglive.io" on google. Just scamming people, thanks Mikek.

Hello, do not trust Tradinglive.io as they are scammers. They first say you have registered on their webisite and then they insist they do it for educational purpose and after that they try to make you invest. All your money will be gone if you invest on them. Stay safe! FYI they are a jewish and they are located in a part of Balkan area. They call world wide!

Seems to be a lot of force behind www.tradinglive.io, despite reporting and blocking their number every time they call me on a new number, I usually get 1 or more calls per day, and it's been like that for several weeks now. Most scams give up after wasting a few numbers, so far www.tradinglive.io hasn't.

Speaking of reporting and blocking numbers, this is one of the best actions anyone can do to fight cold call scammers. Not only do you save yourself a lot of annoying calls and time, it helps give a heads up to people not so hardened to the financial scam world.

Also, it severely helps make the scamming business less lucrative, they need to pay for a new number every time it gets reported, and it make it harder for them to obtain funds from unsuspecting phone clients. Would you not be more likely to think twice about investing with a cold caller that comes up as "Scam or Fraud"?

Reporting and blocking numbers is built into most mobile phones now, and it takes seconds to do. I use a Samsung (android), and it comes up as an option on the call screen under "Report" and it's also in the call log. Don't know about iPhone, maybe someone else could share.

Seems to be a lot of force behind www.tradinglive.io, despite reporting and blocking their number every time they call me on a new number, I usually get 1 or more calls per day, and it's been like that for several weeks now. Most scams give up after wasting a few numbers, so far www.tradinglive.io hasn't.

Speaking of reporting and blocking numbers, this is one of the best actions anyone can do to fight cold call scammers. Not only do you save yourself a lot of annoying calls and time, it helps give a heads up to people not so hardened to the financial scam world.

Also, it severely helps make the scamming business less lucrative, they need to pay for a new number every time it gets reported, and it make it harder for them to obtain funds from unsuspecting phone clients. Would you not be more likely to think twice about investing with a cold caller that comes up as "Scam or Fraud"?

Reporting and blocking numbers is built into most mobile phones now, and it takes seconds to do. I use a Samsung (android), and it comes up as an option on the call screen under "Report" and it's also in the call log. Don't know about iPhone, maybe someone else could share.

In fact they use VoI, as they do not call from the country they say the call from, so I do not know effective it can be by blocking. The numbers are spread among 100 call center agents, so you cannot block them all.

A guy called Michael Luger who calls himself executive manager at tradinglive.io scammed me out of a lot of money at cfds100. He has an email address that goes to trading live.io so it is clear they are a scam as well. You can read my review of cfds100.

A guy called Michael Luger who calls himself executive manager at tradinglive.io scammed me out of a lot of money at cfds100. He has an email address that goes to trading live.io so it is clear they are a scam as well. You can read my review of cfds100.
Open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem whit them. It will be good if you can mention your account number so the broker can find your case.

Tradinglive.io website has been giving good trade signals on long term trades, but don't join or they will sign you up to a scam broker.

Tradinglive.io have stopped giving free trading signals on their website, they now want you to join so they can sign you up to a scam broker.

Ones every 2 - 3 weeks I get calls from these type of losers. So I got another one today, from what seemed a standard fee Belgium number. The first number +32 78 48 34 61 was called by a guy with a terrible accent speaking in very poor English. It would only take 2 - 3 min of my time. I had to make him repeat the name of the site twice before I got even close to an idea what he was talking about. When I asked him where he was calling from, his reply was something like "the A I K" and even that took him several times to inform me he was calling from the "UK". Great! So he passed me on to his "analyst/expert".
This one got nasty when I asked what country they were really calling from! I told him he was a rude ass and hung up. Within the minute following a second similar number Belgian called, which looked like this: +32 478 48 37 76. Bot got reported and blocked on my Samsung.

Back