Warning OctaFX ruffle customer money, locked accounts and erased all money

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Dear Hồng Phong,

We addressed the issue above; if your client wishes to file a complaint, please, ask him to contact our team via e-mail. We understand that many traders have been affected and that you want to help. However, we cannot assist unless he comes to us personally.

Also, while we understand the need to post screenshots, we do not recommend sharing sensitive data unless it belongs to you.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.
My problem is how do you solve, why don't you show it to everyone,
you deleted all my profits, you said I cheated, where did I cheat,
Can you show me which of my commands is cheating, specific data
You should know that if the order does not match your price, the order will never be completed, before blaming others you should review whether you are correct or not first.
You should solve my problem first then my client will automatically contact you

Remember one thing, my profit is my money, I don't steal your money, my money is not the number you want to erase was erasing. If you don't want others to trading you, Please close the trading floor and play by yourself

My problem is how do you solve, why don't you show it to everyone,
you deleted all my profits, you said I cheated, where did I cheat,
Can you show me which of my commands is cheating, specific data
You should know that if the order does not match your price, the order will never be completed, before blaming others you should review whether you are correct or not first.
You should solve my problem first then my client will automatically contact you

Dear Hong Phong,

Please specify your trading account details. Thank you.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Remember one thing, my profit is my money, I don't steal your money, my money is not the number you want to erase was erasing. If you don't want others to trading you, Please close the trading floor and play by yourself

Dear they will eat your all profit and will deleted your all client history easily they eat my 22000$+ and so call words aribetrage I request to you invite all your client here and file case against scamer one by one we all help each other and this broker will b scam lable soon .

This broker only habit to eat poor people hard work kindly invite all your client here and file separate case and review about this broker never give up my all wishes with u our money our child money

@Hồng Phong actually, sorry no one told you earlier, you need to open a new, separate fpa scam alert case thread for each case.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

Each client affected needs to open their own scam alert thread. If 50 clients were affected, then 50 separate case files need to be opened. This thread is primarily for @hoangthien 's evidence.

Nothing wrong though with providing examples from other cases. But each set of scam allegations, per company, per client needs their own scam thread. and evidence specific for that case should be submitted.

@FPA Forums Team @AsstModerator may help to move some some posts if needed.

But it might just be easier for you to open new thread, have a brief timeline of wrongdoing, and re-upload all evidence relevant to that thread/allegation.

You can just copy some of the text from posts you made in this thread to the new thread.

Please do this now: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/scam-alerts.30/post-thread

Last edited:
Its great that the rep is cooperating, but we still waiting for an answer to @4evermaat questions, which are on point
Dear all,

Each broker has a different procedure, and while it is interesting to find out how others deal with similar cases, generally we allow the client to withdraw the initial deposit plus properly earned profits, cut the profits from off-quotes trading (and arbitrage, if occurred) and close the account as opposed to restoring it.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Dear Hồng Phong,

We addressed the issue above; if your client wishes to file a complaint, please, ask him to contact our team via e-mail. We understand that many traders have been affected and that you want to help. However, we cannot assist unless he comes to us personally.

Also, while we understand the need to post screenshots, we do not recommend sharing sensitive data unless it belongs to you.

It's ok to post some proof that comes from another account, if you have permission of the client. I think the client looking for his missing/cancelled profits would have such permission. But how thoughtful of octafx to be considerate of your client's data.

If only you can actually get to the much more relevant points that I have brought up for the past two weeks now (and perhaps even further back from other, earlier cases). Such points/questions like:

• Can octafx provide specific examples of how they calculate arbitrage and/or off quotes conditions?
  • Can octafx provide some proof from back end logs (such as a market snapshot from liquidity provider) showing that the trades were executed "off-quotes"?
    • Why are prices being dealt to client that are off quotes for such a long period of time (several minutes, hours, days)? Just several minutes is devastating in a business where milliseconds or seconds matter so much.

-----------------

Quite honestly, with the previous reports on FPA, + the current attitude of octafx staff, + the current regulatory status of the broker, it is beyond my comprehension why anyone with an ounce of sense would want to trade with such a broker. I think some gamblers clients just like to suffer. It is the only explanation that makes sense for me.

@Hồng Phong actually, sorry no one told you earlier, you need to open a new, separate fpa scam alert case thread for each case.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

Each client affected needs to open their own scam alert thread. If 50 clients were affected, then 50 separate case files need to be opened. This thread is primarily for @hoangthien 's evidence.

Nothing wrong though with providing examples from other cases. But each set of scam allegations, per company, per client needs their own scam thread. and evidence specific for that case should be submitted.

@FPA Forums Team @AsstModerator may help to move some some posts if needed.

But it might just be easier for you to open new thread, have a brief timeline of wrongdoing, and re-upload all evidence relevant to that thread/allegation.

You can just copy some of the text from posts you made in this thread to the new thread.

Please do this now: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/scam-alerts.30/post-thread
Sorry I didn't know that I had to create another post, okay, I'll make a new post more complete and more detailed,
thanks

Back