Warning OctaFX ruffle customer money, locked accounts and erased all money

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
I was trading on octafx, they erased the history of trading my profit and my clients. They blame me for cheating. someone please help me.

--> When did you open account with OctaFx? (what date)
--> What country are you from?
--> How much did you deposit? (and what date?)
--> what method did you use to deposit?​
--> What days did you trade? What symbol?
--> How long did you hold the trades for (average hold time)?​
--> What exactly did OctaFx say when you contact them?
--> What date did they lock accounts?

--> Do you have screen video or screenshots for any/all of these?

-----------------------------

You said other clients were affected. Can you tell each of them to come forward with the evidence I describe? They must open their own, separate FPA scam alert thread just like you did here. And attach their evidence in their separate case thread.

Dear all,

About the above. We have experienced an issue from the liquidity provider's side, during which all XAUUSD trading was affected.
This allowed a group of traders to conduct off-quote trading and profit from prices that didn't exist at the time. Consequently, these orders were cancelled in accordance with our Customer Agreement.

4.7. Orders opened or closed by off-market quotes can be cancelled:
4.7.1. In case the order was opened by an off-market quote;
4.7.2. In case the order was closed by an off-market quote.

We understand the traders' upset as it was a large group of traders that was affected. Nevertheless, when joining our services one agrees to our Customer Agreement, and while we understand the inconvenience caused all measures taken by the OctaFX are always in accordance with the aforementioned document, and ought to be respected.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Dear all,

About the above. We have experienced an issue from the liquidity provider's side, during which all XAUUSD trading was affected.
This allowed a group of traders to conduct off-quote trading and profit from prices that didn't exist at the time. Consequently, these orders were cancelled in accordance with our Customer Agreement.

4.7. Orders opened or closed by off-market quotes can be cancelled:
4.7.1. In case the order was opened by an off-market quote;
4.7.2. In case the order was closed by an off-market quote.

We understand the traders' upset as it was a large group of traders that was affected. Nevertheless, when joining our services one agrees to our Customer Agreement, and while we understand the inconvenience caused all measures taken by the OctaFX are always in accordance with the aforementioned document, and ought to be respected.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

What about trades that were opened before the fake spike (off-quote) condition. Shouldn't the trade be restored to the pre-off quote condition?

fpa a-book broker says restoring pre-spike trade is possible.png

And shouldn't you also detail exactly the start/stop time of the off-quote condition?

And what happened to trades that occurred after the off-quote condition?

Dear all,

Each broker has a different procedure, and while it is interesting to find out how others deal with similar cases, generally we allow the client to withdraw the initial deposit plus properly earned profits, cut the profits from off-quotes trading (and arbitrage, if occurred) and close the account as opposed to restoring it.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

I am an IB for my octafx and all my clients have octafx erased all of our profits and money,
Octafx is a real scamer

Back