Warning of this company gtcfx

carlos slim

Recruit
[langtitle=ar]Warning of this company gtcfx[/langtitle]

Warning of this company gtcfx it is a monument company and a first class scam have erected high amount of $ 5,000 I hope not to deal with them and caution

Warning of this company gtcfx it is a monument company and a first class scam have erected high amount of $ 5,000 I hope not to deal with them and caution

It will be better to clarify your point?? State the company website link and why it is a Scam??

How had the company loss or took that money from you!?!?

On the other hand, Your name looks suspicious, not a name that belongs to any Saudi Arabia man(both first & family)!!!!

Ofcourse, you're not the World's Richest Man Carlos Slim, crying for $5K:p

This story has opened an account with the amount of $ 2500 and was under the management of the company leo invest place and reached balance to $ 3000 and suddenly stopped working company leo invest without giving any news to me any client and after a month and a half has asked companies gtcfx to withdraw balance $ 3000 and refused to do so and God bears witness to what I say company website http://www.gtcfx.com/ and this email support@gtcfx.com and this ibrahim@gtcfx.com.

Hi carlos slim,

Important and esential to keep integrity of this forum intact you must first foward your evidence.How ever I have contacted the FSA regarding to your issue. Very high possibility that firm calls themselves Leo Invest Plc. may well be a clone firm . This matter now under investigation will probably have an answer soon. In the meantime check web sites under Leo Invest Plc. to compare relevant details

Back