WARNING !! SCAM ALERT: FxNet does NOT process withdrawals!!

matthiasberlin

Recruit
FxNet does not process withdrawals!!

Last week I saw, the balance on my FxNet account is still 6.276 EUR.
4 WEEKS I have been trying to withdraw my money.

The amount of 6.276,23 EUR consists of 6.000 EUR deposit (real equity without bonus) and a small profit of 276,23 EUR.

Everytime I ask for a withdrawal FxNet explains it takes several days to process.

My Account Manager Hana Dobrecka wrote me via e-mail I have to fill out the FxNet complaint form and send it to complaints@fxnet.com and 5 days later the complaint department will answer to me. No answer from the complaint department so far.

After 5 days I sent a reminder to my Account Manager Hana Dobrecka. Her new advise was to send an e-mail to the compliance officer and the back office. She informed me via e-mail on the 28th of November 2014 that the compliance officer will contact me most probably next week and she will change to another broker.

Until now nobody from the complaint department or any compliance officer contacted me. I called the official FxNet phone number +357 25108111 and I talked to Mr. Costa Fingidis and he promised me to solve my problem within 5 days together with the complaint department. Nobody called me back yet. The last days the login to my account did not work. Now, the Live Chat is not working anymore and nobody takes the phone.
Now I have been WAITING FOR 4 WEEKS for my withdrawal. THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE ! THAT IS JUST PLAIN CRIMINAL !!

I already filled out and sent the CySEC complaint form.
Now I plan to join a class action on-site!

Regards Matthias

When you wrote 6.000 EUR you mean six thousand, right?

Also, how did you deposit? if via credit card or any payment solution then you better file for a chargeback ASAP, don't waste any minute.

Contacting CySec was a good step.

Gather all your documentation.

If it was by credit card, get screenshots of anything dealing with the withdrawal process from FxNet's site. Call your credit card's issuing bank and explain that the services offered by a broker are deposit, trading, and withdrawal. Be ready to show evidence that the money was in your account and that your withdrawal wasn't processed. Ask about how to file a chargeback based on failure to provide promised services.

Sady, this will mean sacrificing your profits.

Gather all your documentation.

If it was by credit card, get screenshots of anything dealing with the withdrawal process from FxNet's site. Call your credit card's issuing bank and explain that the services offered by a broker are deposit, trading, and withdrawal. Be ready to show evidence that the money was in your account and that your withdrawal wasn't processed. Ask about how to file a chargeback based on failure to provide promised services.

Sady, this will mean sacrificing your profits.

Sorry for delay, I am still sick, chargeback is a good advise, but with a german creditcard extremly unlikely.
I will keep you informed.

Dear traders and FPA community members,
On behalf of FxNet Ltd., We would like to inform you that our Company has recently gone through an audit by CySEC, due to fundamental changes to Company’s management structure.
During these changes, the Company was in a transition period that temporarily affected the operational flow as well as causing delays to withdrawal requests and other client concerns.
We would like to assure everyone that the transition period has been successfully concluded and, as of December 31st, 2014, the Company’s operations are running normally.

Dear AsstModerator,

The payment has been settled for the original poster in this thread.

By "settled" does that mean the money was sent or does it mean something else?

Back