Warning Scam brokercapital.com detected

Roaming

Banned for uncivilized conduct
Proud to present to FPA Members the discovery of a new scam broker under the name brokercapital.com
After several investigations from different sources discovered that brokercapital.com is SCAM
Warning to all people to not invest your hard earned money in this company.
The company starts with figuring many people numbers from an unknown source!, and calling them several times even if the person doesn't answer the phone after the first call, they keep calling up to 20 times per day, people found in their phone logs "unknown number" and "private number" that the company use in its first calls. What a respectful company that don't want possible clients to know its number!! If a person follows up with the company account manager with the name "Josh Wilson", showing some interest in what the company might offer, they make the mistake by calling from a number "+37052141052" that has a location "Vilinius" in Lithuania.
Knowing that the broker provides on its site a list of numbers for different countries as follows:
United Kingdom: +442037349785
Mexico: +525585262248
Spain: +34911871615
Russian Federation: +74996092301
Czech Republic: +420255790517
Romania: +40317100233
Japan: +81345888764
Bulgaria: +35924928444
Poland: +48222092525
--------------------------------------------
Where's Lithuania number?!

Josh Wilson is a name of Pro Forex trader and he's not the same guy calling from brokercapital.com, clear that the company want to deceive people with his name.
When the fake Josh Wilson from the company reaches to a wall unable to convince the investor to deposit money, he offers you talk to brokercapital.com vice president named Sam Fisher as he presents himself!!
Both claim to turn any account size from %100 to %600 profit in 2 weeks, mainly depending on stocks trading. They start to convince you by saying for example they guessed Gopro Stock will rise to 50 because of the US army made a deal with the company, they claim knowing that Oil would go up, and many other claims. brokercapital scam company try to convince people by relying on stocks, despite they offer forex, commodities and others trading on their website.
They are not interested in investors who manually trade their accounts, they want to trade your account and take %50 of the profits, if they ever make any!!! That's the conversation main point all the time. "Do you want to earn money in short time, we want to help you, we will trade for you, sit rested, be open minded etc"
They say regulated by the International Financial Services Commission ("IFSC") and Sam fisher who presents himself as the company vice president after not being able to convince the investor in opening an account, he says the broker is regulated by the CySec too!!
When the investor asks him for its CySec regulation number, he says will let the CySec call you if you like:):), "no need to call just give me the number", ok will send it to your email, "don't forget to include any account statement or portfolio of your past trades", definitely will do that too.
Result, no email -nothing, after short time Josh Wilson calls saying Oh Sam Fisher didn't send you what you need, no need to wait, market is great, open an account now, can make you lot of money, trust me. Yeah :) :)
Conclusion: Those scam guys and brokercapital company are only after investor money, they are just very good in talking about how much money they can make for you, just to deceive you, don't let them. Stay Away;)

Pharaoh

Colonel
You should have asked him to have Cysec call you. Chances are, it would be a fake call. Recording it and sending the evidence to Cysec would make any possible future Cysec registration from this company a lot more difficult.

Roaming

You should have asked him to have Cysec call you. Chances are, it would be a fake call. Recording it and sending the evidence to Cysec would make any possible future Cysec registration from this company a lot more difficult.

You are right thinking about that when seeing it from the outside. But when hearing it with the tone that reflects the real objective behind it, will change your mind. Just like when he said will send via email the regulatory number and portfolio account statement of his success in the same tonality, to find nothing reached to my email.
Those scam guys use persistence and making money in short time words to cheat as much investors as they can. When they find some who are a little smarter than others:), they give up the try and to the next possible victim:mad:

Pharaoh

Colonel
Yeah, it is always easier to think of things to mess with scammers when reading about it instead of during a phone call.

These people can be very persistent. I'll wager they won't give up. Someone from Broker Capital (or some "totally unrelated" company) will probably call back later, hoping to catch you when you are more amenable to falling for their sales pitch.

Roaming

Yeah, it is always easier to think of things to mess with scammers when reading about it instead of during a phone call.

These people can be very persistent. I'll wager they won't give up. Someone from Broker Capital (or some "totally unrelated" company) will probably call back later, hoping to catch you when you are more amenable to falling for their sales pitch.

Am always in an alert status, but the problem relies in you being busy, not taking their talks seriously because you no its ending result.

Those guys can't stop surprising me with their scamming creativity. The named Josh Wilson called again and offered to speak to a guy named Andre Goldstein(presented as Senior broker and analyst), another suspicious name to deceive traders. Andre didn't survive a lot with my specific questions that he couldn't answer and transferred the call back to Josh!!
The latter took time to understand that Cysec is a regulatory body, and insisted in them just regulated by the IFIS, when asked only with it, no other?, after talking to another guy he answered in spelling yes with the CySec.
I was busy, told Josh have no time to waste with your broker, send me via email your company CySec registration number, he said sure sure. Nothing sent by the scam.
Stay away guys, if with a person like me who already got the conclusion about this scam broker and they keep on calling, you can imagine what they had done to others!!
The problem is in you can not block their calls, always from private and unknown numbers.

Am thinking of starting business with Verizon out of their calls;)

Samir Beool? Cyprus based? Why the continual reference to cysec? Beware people! I don't think Samir has finished trying to scam people and the MO used in this scam just smacks of him and his style.

Pharaoh

Colonel
Somewhere, I saw a "point system" for messing with telemarketers. You score points based on how many minutes of their time you can waste.

If you don't have time for that, just tell them "Hang on a sec, I have to check something in the oven." or some similar excuse, put down the phone, and ignore it.

The joy if this is that every minute of their time you waste is one minute they can't use to talk others into throwing away money with the company that's calling.

Roaming

That's a good point. Tried it already with no hope and result. Those guys never give up, their persistence is stronger than anything ever:D
There are times that had call coming during they were talking, kept them on hold to up to 5 minutes and they were still online:). Told them have no time send me an email, ended the call, but they call again:) Accepted their calls to end it in short time without answering but they keep on..:)
Declined their calls and they still try after 1 or few minutes:rolleyes:
:confused:in what language do they understand:confused:?
Maybe must buy more lines and give it to nobody for them not discover it:)

Thought there was some money that can be earned from calling minutes by a deal with Verizon, maybe I leave them make all the talk and I count money:D
And, is there any possibility to charge those scams for using fake names that belong to real people? Any specific law that discusses that!?

Pharaoh

Colonel
Fake names are frequent with telemarketers and especially so with scammers. If they've taken the name of a known person in the industry (for eample, George Soros), that definitely would be of interest to the CFTC. Speaking of which, you mentioned Verizon. If you are in the US, a call to the CFTC and NFA about these guys might be worth a try.

While waiting for the CFTC and NFA to do something, have fun. Keep extending those hold times longer and longer. :D

For more ideas:

Tormenting Telemarketers - Has a point system

THE TELEMARKETER FUN GAME - Has a point system

Telemarketing system: 71 ways to piss off telemarketers

More games to play with telemarketers [rec.humor.funny]

How to Respond Creatively to Telemarketers: 32 Steps

veri5

Corporal
they called me too, every week some of scams call me, first thing is I am not interested to talking to unknown people and offers from them whatever they offer so conversation was quick, they called second time today... I think there is nothing we can do to avoid such calls, just ignoring them works for me