Warning !!! Stoxmarket is a Scam

abuhood

Recruit
Dear Traders

i want to warn you from a very agressive Forex broker thats targeting the italians and the middle east traders specialy and the proofs are attached in the videos below for more details you can contact me

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
i appreciate it and i want to inform you that i have contact them several times and they avoid to answer emails .

and about the account number shall i add it here ?

i appreciate it and i want to inform you that i have contact them several times and they avoid to answer emails .

and about the account number shall i add it here ?
You can add just account number, not a password. And go to their live chat support and share the link to the thread with them.

Screenshot_20171026-175323.png i have put an invitation link in there support chat and i have send the link to their support email so far nothing

Hello again

i have followed the steps requested to open a court

1ST : i have contacted the company several times during the last 3 weeks and i didnt get any serious attention for my issue
2ND :i have post a review in the section review in this forum and it says it need 3 TILL 5 days till it can be proved
3RD :the sheets and the evidences requested will be add as pictures to this post showing the diposits from the main account and also some emails prooving the deposit ,
i like to infrom you as well that after they spoiled my account and and after they didnt make a withdraw i requested they send me a DoD declaration of deposit they ask me to sign it and send it back and this dod came after they screw my account and you can see at the date of the email the time between my withdraw request and their email with the DoD

i can add more infromation but so far check please my issue and tell me the next steps

i think that all the informations needed to open a court is avaliable , please support my case and help me

here you find all the proofs

1.jpg 2.jpg 6.jpg 8.jpg 10.jpg page1.png PAGE2.png PAGE3.png PAGE4.png بدون عنوان21.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 6.jpg page1.png PAGE2.png PAGE3.png PAGE4.png بدون عنوان21.jpg

Back