1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warning !! UNIVERSAL-FX is not sending payments at the moment...

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by fxmanager, Jun 4, 2013.

1. fxmanager

fxmanager Recruit

Dear All,

I just have warned the UNIVERSAL-FX Company because they do not send payments at the moment, the decision to write here is made because other customers are in a similar case.

Moreover, The servers from UNIVERSAL-FX are constantly out of order from now and since months from time to time, so this company seems to face dangerous status of bankrupcy at the moment.

Stay away from them, I will post immediately if conflict is solved in the next hours...

Thank you

Fxmanager

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

3. Master Yoda

Master Yoda Captain

Their real name should be: universal Forex Scam...

4. fxmanager

fxmanager Recruit

Still no response from UNIVERSAL FX...

I am pretty sure we can now initiate a scam file here at FPA, UNIVERSAL FX still not pay me and I get no answer at all.

Fxmanager

5. fxmanager

fxmanager Recruit

News from UNIVERSAL FX financial problems

Dear All,

Universal Fx seems to have been affected in banking solutions by the provider TECHNOCASH, coming also from LIBERTY RESERVE problems...

The UF-X client service desk has transmitted this link for users : Technocash Press Releases.

This is the payment provider from U-FX, we will wait for further development, but I am not sure this is the only problem at this time...

Moreover : original email message from UF-X : "At this point we have to inform you about the business closing of our payment provider; “Technocash”. Because of immediate affecting, we are unable to release any payment at the moment. Technocash has taken appointed steps to return the customers funds as soon as possible - We have closely communication with Technocash and will keep you up-to-date."

FX manager

6. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Technocash is indeed having issues. On the other hand, if you wired money to Universal Fx and that money was not sent to Technocash, then this should have NO bearing on your withdrawal.

The reports of Universal-Fx not honoring withdrawals far predate any known issues with LR or TechnoCash.

7. poulot

poulot Recruit

Universal-fx is a scam.they refuse to give my money back.DO NOT deal with them!