• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Warning !! UNIVERSAL-FX is not sending payments at the moment...

I am having an issue with a company

fxmanager

Recruit
Dear All,

I just have warned the UNIVERSAL-FX Company because they do not send payments at the moment, the decision to write here is made because other customers are in a similar case.

Moreover, The servers from UNIVERSAL-FX are constantly out of order from now and since months from time to time, so this company seems to face dangerous status of bankrupcy at the moment.

Stay away from them, I will post immediately if conflict is solved in the next hours...

Thank you

Fxmanager

News from UNIVERSAL FX financial problems

Dear All,

Universal Fx seems to have been affected in banking solutions by the provider TECHNOCASH, coming also from LIBERTY RESERVE problems...

The UF-X client service desk has transmitted this link for users : Technocash Press Releases.

This is the payment provider from U-FX, we will wait for further development, but I am not sure this is the only problem at this time...

Moreover : original email message from UF-X : "At this point we have to inform you about the business closing of our payment provider; “Technocash”. Because of immediate affecting, we are unable to release any payment at the moment. Technocash has taken appointed steps to return the customers funds as soon as possible - We have closely communication with Technocash and will keep you up-to-date."

FX manager

Technocash is indeed having issues. On the other hand, if you wired money to Universal Fx and that money was not sent to Technocash, then this should have NO bearing on your withdrawal.

The reports of Universal-Fx not honoring withdrawals far predate any known issues with LR or TechnoCash.

Back