• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Warren Bowei and Smith account manager blew out my account

I am having an issue with a company
Thank you yes I have already reported them to GASO. I am feeling nervous about inviting the company. I want them to answer for their fraudulent activities but will it be safe? They have all my information.

Thank you yes I have already reported them to GASO. I am feeling nervous about inviting the company. I want them to answer for their fraudulent activities but will it be safe? They have all my information.
If they already have your information and they stole your money then there isn't too much more they can do. What is your concern?

Ok, I will look through the invitation link and invite them. Who should I send the email to? And will you be moderating the conversation and asking them relevant questions? I am not clear on how this works. And would be the end result. I just want to know how this whole thing works

SO this is an update since I last posted on this forum. I have sent numerous emails to WBandSmith to send me documents related to the trading benefits that they offered along with some extra perks that the account manager promised like 35 insured positions in case of loss. I never received back any replies for my email. Then after the account manager made sure that all the money in my account( which I am sure was not real money) was used up in opening positions which went in complete loss, they kept calling me from numbers which are not registered but are just virtual numbers. I didn't pick any of their calls, as I had mentioned to them in my emails to communicate me through emails which I never received from any of their 'N' number of employees, who were before happy to speak to me and kept forcing me to invest more into the account even though I mailed them saying I didn't want to continue. Furthermore, I also sent a mail to the company to close my account and end the contract, which i signed with them. According to this contract I had no liability to the company and reading it over and over again, I understood that the information given their gives them all the authority to close the account or do whatever they want. I have attached their contract for your reference.

Also I had contacted the FSC of Mauritius asking them that who can I report to if the company registered with them(WBandsmith) was committing fraud. They just replied back saying that they are not mandated to provide me with any information and sent a link which shows the list of companies registered with them. That was no help from the FSC of Mauritius.

Additionally, since I have posted about this company being scammers, I see that a few more sited have come up in google claiming them to be legit. From my experience with them am I mistaken to assume that they are professional scammers?

Attachments

• Trading_Benefits_Terms_and_Conditions_EN.pdf
    116 KB · Views: 27
Also I would like to add when I had asked my account manger to send me the transaction ID for the $500 withdrawal that was processed he kept stalling me and instead asked me to provide my bank statement which I refused. I don't think any company has a right to ask for your bank statements.

so there is more recent update on this company. I had posted a negative review for this company on wikifix as I found one other negative review on their website. Now i see that both the reviews have been deleted. Someone else has been scammed and like others who dont know where to report them they have left a review on the Wikifix. But like the moderator had informed me I am sure this will also be taken down.

Another update as you can see from this attachment is that they have recently posted a website where they claim that if Warren bowei and smith are scammers they can help to recover the money back by Scamrecovery.net which have been posted on 19th November 2022. Like the moderators have warned they are probably run by the same company to take more money from you.

I hope people are cautious about them. Also the same scamrecovery.net is available in spanish which makes it more evident that it is the same company trying to scam the people whose money they have already robbed.

Attachments

• screen shot WBandsmith.png
    screen shot WBandsmith.png
    211.4 KB · Views: 31
  • screen shot WBandsmith.png
    screen shot WBandsmith.png
    211.4 KB · Views: 31
Back