• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Comany X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Warren Bowei and Smith account manager blew out my account

I am having an issue with a company

HeavenLeighRob

Master Sergeant
Sounds like they're pretty good scammers, glad to see that you're calling out so that others will hopefully avoid them, especially since it was so hard to find that information online. I hope to see a resolution on this invthe future.

ABBYSMI

Private
I am just wondering why the thread title has been changed from scammers to account manager blew my account. i was hoping people will get to see this review as soon as they see their name. Recently I have noticed finally people are leaving negative reviews about them similar to mine on google review and trust pilot also. And they have gone through similar thing like me.

ABBYSMI

Private
Update: Another website Brokersview.com has categorized Warren Bowie and smith as a scam. This is what they had to say

BrokersView has Reviewed that Warren Bowie & Smith is an Unregulated Forex Broker for the following below reasons

1. First, we indeed find a match result to Securcap Securities (MU) Ltd in Mauritius FSC, but this company is authorized to be a Discount Broker. Besides, the regulator does not provide the domain of the licensed company for traders to verify, so it is not hundred percent sure Warren Bowie & Smith has a connection with Securcap Securities (MU) Ltd.
2. Second, we did not find any match results to Wanakena Ltd or Kalaminion Holdings Limited in the Cyprus forex regulator, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). That means neither Wanakena Ltd nor Kalaminion Holdings Limited is a regulated company in Cyprus, not to mention Warren Bowie & Smith.

The truth is, Warren Bowie & Smith is not under valid regulation by any regulators to do forex. Investors' funds in this broker are unsafe and cannot be protected by any law. Therefore, it is a scam.

ABBYSMI

Private
Update: The website fxcryptoreview.com has a detailed article on WBandsmith and why it is a definite scammer.

I am happy that finally some initiative was taken to review these scammers. If even one person is saved from getting scammed by these unscrupulous people, I would have contributed a little to the community.:)

I also hope that these reviews come up on the first pages of google as soon as the WBandsmith website is put in the google search engine.

Mr Sharma

Recruit
I am an Indian working in Saudi Arabia.
Hello there,

Dont worry about your money,

Drop your email, contact number and your account manager's name.

I know where is the office located, and where every account manager stays.

Drop youe contact if interested in getting your money.

Hello there,

My name is Asif , drop your email or contact number, and account manager's name.

Inshah allah , i will help you get your money back.

I know where the office is located, and where your account manager stay's.

Hope you are interested in getting your money back.

All indians, sitting in india.

Lets come together and get our hard earn money back.

FPA Forums Team Note: If you have useful information, post it in the forums so everyone will benefit. Otherwise, Spam Cat might think you are just another recovery room scammer and eat you.

ABBYSMI

Private
Hello there,

Hello there,

My name is Asif , drop your email or contact number, and account manager's name.

FPA Forums Team Note: If you have useful information, post it in the forums so everyone will benefit. Otherwise, Spam Cat might think you are just another recovery room scammer and eat you.
Hello there,

How do you know this office? Can you please kindly give the details of how you can recover this money. Please kindly give the details on this forum for everyone to assess and others who have been scammed to also recover their money if you are legit.

The Punisher

Captain
Hello there,

Hello there,

Please post the office address here and the address of account manager here. No need to hide this information!