• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Warren Bowei and Smith account manager blew out my account

I am having an issue with a company
Sounds like they're pretty good scammers, glad to see that you're calling out so that others will hopefully avoid them, especially since it was so hard to find that information online. I hope to see a resolution on this invthe future.

I am just wondering why the thread title has been changed from scammers to account manager blew my account. i was hoping people will get to see this review as soon as they see their name. Recently I have noticed finally people are leaving negative reviews about them similar to mine on google review and trust pilot also. And they have gone through similar thing like me.

Update: Another website Brokersview.com has categorized Warren Bowie and smith as a scam. This is what they had to say

BrokersView has Reviewed that Warren Bowie & Smith is an Unregulated Forex Broker for the following below reasons

1. First, we indeed find a match result to Securcap Securities (MU) Ltd in Mauritius FSC, but this company is authorized to be a Discount Broker. Besides, the regulator does not provide the domain of the licensed company for traders to verify, so it is not hundred percent sure Warren Bowie & Smith has a connection with Securcap Securities (MU) Ltd.
2. Second, we did not find any match results to Wanakena Ltd or Kalaminion Holdings Limited in the Cyprus forex regulator, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). That means neither Wanakena Ltd nor Kalaminion Holdings Limited is a regulated company in Cyprus, not to mention Warren Bowie & Smith.

The truth is, Warren Bowie & Smith is not under valid regulation by any regulators to do forex. Investors' funds in this broker are unsafe and cannot be protected by any law. Therefore, it is a scam.

Update: The website fxcryptoreview.com has a detailed article on WBandsmith and why it is a definite scammer.

I am happy that finally some initiative was taken to review these scammers. If even one person is saved from getting scammed by these unscrupulous people, I would have contributed a little to the community.:)

I also hope that these reviews come up on the first pages of google as soon as the WBandsmith website is put in the google search engine.

I am an Indian working in Saudi Arabia.
Hello there,

Dont worry about your money,

Drop your email, contact number and your account manager's name.

I know where is the office located, and where every account manager stays.

Drop youe contact if interested in getting your money.

Hello there,

My name is Asif , drop your email or contact number, and account manager's name.

Inshah allah , i will help you get your money back.

I know where the office is located, and where your account manager stay's.

Hope you are interested in getting your money back.

All indians, sitting in india.

Lets come together and get our hard earn money back.

FPA Forums Team Note: If you have useful information, post it in the forums so everyone will benefit. Otherwise, Spam Cat might think you are just another recovery room scammer and eat you.

Hello there,

Hello there,

My name is Asif , drop your email or contact number, and account manager's name.

FPA Forums Team Note: If you have useful information, post it in the forums so everyone will benefit. Otherwise, Spam Cat might think you are just another recovery room scammer and eat you.
Hello there,

How do you know this office? Can you please kindly give the details of how you can recover this money. Please kindly give the details on this forum for everyone to assess and others who have been scammed to also recover their money if you are legit.

Hello there,

Hello there,

Please post the office address here and the address of account manager here. No need to hide this information!

Hi Everyone,
I have been reading about various ways that people have been scammed. I have been scammed by this company WARREN BOWIE and SMITH. their website is wbandsmith.com
I did my review through google about their platform @Is Warren bowie and smith legit". The first page of google came up with websites like the: intlbm.com, investingstockonline.com, bitrates.com, and crunchbase.com After having read their reviews about the online platform being legit and user-friendly and how you can start with a very low investment of 250 $ I registered with them. On their website, they have a registration
"This website is owned by Securcap Securities (MU) Ltd, with registration number C176674GBC and with a registered address at Suite 602, 6th Floor, Hennessy Tower, Pope Hennessy Street, Port Louis, Mauritius, authorized by the Financial Services Commission, Mauritius with license number GB20025775. The group of companies includes Wanakena Ltd, a European entity duly registered in Arch. Makariou III, 73 METHONIS TOWER, Flat/Office 301, 1070, Nicosia, Cyprus, with registration number 379327 and Kalaminion Holdings Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of Cyprus with registration number 339998 and registered office at Arch. Makariou III, 66, CRONOS COURT, 8th floor, Flat/Office 82, 1070, Nicosia, Cyprus, operating the website in conjunction with Securcap Securities (MU) Ltd."

This seemed pretty convincing to me and later when I did visit and checked on the websites of the financial services commission they are indeed registered.

Once I got in touch with them they have amazing customer service with a manager calling and explaining all the procedures, then you get transferred to another person explaining other procedures and their platform, and finally getting an account manager delegated for you. They are extremely professional and you wouldn't feel that they are a scam.
Once I started with the 250$ they gave me a trading bonus of 250 $. And from there every position that the account manager guided me to open made a definite profit.
They promised to train me on a daily basis so that I would become an independent trader with time. And surely my account manager tried to explain the platform and all the trading jargon related to it.
He only made investments in NSDQ and Crude oil which convinced me. Seeing things going positive he asked me to invest 5000USD and I happily did it feeling that I am dealing with a legit company as my google search said they were legit.
Again they gave me a bonus of 2500 on this and with the profits my account reached to 10,000 USD. After that my account manager insisted that I take a withdrawal of 500USD which I did and It has never reached my account to date.

They are extremely professional and know what they are talking about. Since everything seemed to be going well I didn't get any doubts in my mind about their validity. So when they asked me to invest more than 5000USD I did it. And in one day the account manager made me a profit of 3000USD. I was very excited and my head was spinning. with this, he convinced me to only invest 3000USD more so that we could have high leverage which I didn't understand but went with it and they further gave a bonus for which now my account with the previous profits was up to 35000USD. Then the AC manager asked me to open a position with NSDQ and the next day I saw that it was going in a loss of -12000USD. This made me panic and I thought that I should close the position to avoid the losses. so I closed the position and had a loss of -12000USD. I tried contacting them through email and suddenly my emails bounced back. then I called the number available on their website and it went to Seychelles and they said I am calling the wrong number. I messaged on WhatsApp and my message didn't get the 2 blue ticks. That's when I panicked and really started to do research on this company. But the problem was that I didn't get anything back saying that they are a scam. I checked their website validity through the website "Whois" and it showed their registration 2 years back. they have a registered domain also. Finally the next day my account manager called back and I explained to him what happened. He calmed me down and said not to worry and that we would easily recover the money back. And with the remaining 23000USD, he made a trade and again made a profit of 1000$. Then he asked me to open a position in crude oil which by the next day again went in the -12000USD. A manager from the company called me and said that my margin was going below 3% and I must save the account so I must invest more. But I denied him more money and said that my account manager has promised me that there is a strategy to deal with such situations by means of hedging. And sure he made 8 calls to me in order to save this position. Once I received the call Since the open position was in direction of sell he asked me to open in direction of buy to counteract. At this moment both the position are together showing a negative balance of 10000USD. While all this was going on in the background I started to keep digging into forex scams. The company has very well-advertised youtube videos also. There were several youtube videos in Spanish that later I translated through google and they were showing how this company was a scam.
That's when all my ordeal started and finally, I reached this website which has stories full of scammers. I am posting my story here to let you all know that these are very professional people and it's not easy for people like us who are trying to make some income and also learn the method of trade to trust anyone.

This has been a very costly lesson for me. I have not revealed to them that I suspect that they are scammers. The account manager called me yesterday and kept telling me to invest 3000USD more to save the 14000USD that I invested. But I have denied it completely and believe me he is so convincing that if the red flags didn't come to me and I didn't come across this website, I would have been fooled more. If you have any advise for me please let me know.

I want to know how you have dealt with this ordeal of getting fooled. I am very depressed and anxious and cant believes how I have been fooled. And that too I went to them. And google search didn't help me at all.

I hope you take a lesson from my story..
You got any positive response , Same repeat story for me .Kindly any advice.

Back