Watch out for a money manager named Clayton Hall

steelheadfxscam

Recruit
Clayton R Hall - Forex Funds Manager Steelhead Investments

Have you fallen victim to a scheme or fraud by Clayton R. Hall who represents himself as a Foreign Exchange Fund Manager (FOREX/FX)?

A Few Possible signs of Fraud

He won't provide you with statements of any kind other than verbal or IM.

When payment is due, he or a member of his family falls ill.

He doesn't have a bank in Utah that is accessible.

Account withdraws far exceed 5 business days sometimes months.

Uses excessive legal statements about obligations through contract.

You NEVER get your money!

Clayton Hall is operating out of Pleasant Grove, UT and Arizona respectively gathering individuals who are interested in a Managed Fund in the FX community.

If this is you please contact us at isteelheadfxscam@gmail.com

Remember: Never send anyone in the Forex Market your money.

If they are a legitimate entity you can setup your own account and link directly to theirs at the broker itself!

Your website seems to be set up to expose Clayton Hall. Does he have his own website?

Have you contacted the SEC, CFTC, and NFA? How about the Utah and Arizona authorities?

Your website seems to be set up to expose Clayton Hall. Does he have his own website?

Have you contacted the SEC, CFTC, and NFA? How about the Utah and Arizona authorities?

I know this scammer he doesn't have a site. He mostly trolls forex factory under the ID steelhead. He operates by stealing peoples alerts and directing people to his yahoo ID shadowfax432@yahoo.com for "mentoring" which you can see on his thread throughout.

Once he sets you up as a mentor he entices you with his tales of financial freedom and says "why don't you send me your money and ill trade it for you while you are learning" or something along those lines.

I have personally been taken for over 15k by this guy and I know of about 16 others who have a similar story. The worst part is he took 100k from an older gentleman out of NY who has health issues.

Have filed a complaint with CFTC just waiting to see whats next.

Back