• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

WatchLiveForexTrades Colin Atkins

just one more thing

Sorry to double post, but I think one more thing should be pointed out. Read "Mike D" posts and then read "Tony L" posts. Doesn't the tone, wording, and method of response seem eerily similar?!? Also notice he typed in "response from admin" in the post title area. I hope a real admin will se this and back up that no admin on this forum posted that response! Only when truly challenged by persevering and well-spoken individuals (sorry to gloat ;) ) does he post using his real name! You just keep those posts coming Tony you ass-clown; the FX army's onto you; not just like white on rice but like stink on ****!

I REALLY hate to get into a forum war with someone who is clearly angry because we make around 1,000 pips a month...
BUT, I will say once again...

1. Mike is real, you can call him if you wish.
I have receipt of the only Mike "D" in the club.

2. You...
I challenge you to call me: (number on website)
You claim to be a member but I have NO IDEA who you are!!

3. "we keep the real trades". What are you talking about?!?!??!

I could send one of the 90 happy members here to share the truth, but it's not worth it.

ANY PROSPECTIVE MEMBERS interested in joining the room, feel free to call me, and I'd be glad to show you what we're about as well as show you how many happy members we have.

Thank you,
Tony L
(number on website)

Last edited:
Oh Tony...... We're playing the worlds smallest fiddle for you:p

By the way:

1) Where's ol' Mike D's # then, huh?

2) As for revealing my identity to; I assure at the proper time you WILL know who I am. You will never forget this.

3) This is not about jealousy. I don't care if you make 2000 pips a month. It's about how I tried the club for a month, and after I wish to cancel because the results in the trading records don't match the Live Room trades they want to keep my money. Why oh why do these people need to keep my money when they are making so much of it? Further more even if I had simply broke even I could just cancel with no loss. Myself and others are SO unreputable for disputing the legitimacy of this service, but yet there isn't a shred of tangible proof outside of the website promoting it that this club works.

4) You won't send one member because you just don't have the clout to back up your claims!

TO ANYONE READING THIS: You are on the second page of this discussion. I suggest you start from the first page and read all comments from the beginning. Copy and paste the following link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...d/8741-watchliveforextrades-colin-atkins.html

Last edited:
Absurd.

If we're scamming 100s of people. WHY ARE THERE 2 PEOPLE COMPLAINING?!?!

If you want Mike's number, send him a PM or I can ask he contacts you.
Oh wait - you wont say who you are!!

Why wont you give me a call??
I'd be glad to try to work things out with you, etc.

Instead-- you're just an angry guy on a forum with NO PROOF you were a member, or that Colin makes "10 pips once in awhile".

What a load of CRAP!!!!!

an end to incessant rambling

Don't even post about trying to work things out at this point! I have been through hell and high water trying to work things out, but to no avail. This will be my last post. I am BORED of talking to you. So run along now. Keep your menial little defense strategy up, and post away.:confused:

And there's the proof folks..

Can you say: TROLL!

This guy wont say who he is, doesn't want to work things out, meanwhile I'm talking to him in a professional manner trying to give him my PHONE NUMBER and work things out.

Oh well!! :)

-Tony L.
(number on website)

Edit: 90 happy members, and one trouble maker... hmm...and we're a scam!?!

Last edited:
my opinion

hi, guys, girls

i jioned a week ago, i still have a fulltime job so i thought the evning session would bring in some pips. but in the evening sessions there is just no trading,because lack of volume. first couple of evenign session colins said over and over,just no volume no trading .so it was a wast of time and money( dont think i get it back).

but if you have time for the morning and afternoon session then it will bring in the pips most days.

if your looking for a trading room, go search for one who is in your time zone, i think is better.

happy trading.

Tommy,

There are 3 session a day.

The first two are live day trading.
The third one is for the long-term trades that Colin goes over.
I don't know what you have against this... and most folks understand trading isn't a 9-5 job! : o

Let me know if you have any questions for me though.

Tony

Edit: I just checked the 15 recent new members for the last month...
No "Tom", "Tommy", "Thomas" etc.
HMM..... Moderator!!

Last edited:
I joined this forum specifically to reply to this thread. ( I found it while searching)

I have been with Collins club since Feb. as some background I didn't even know what forex was in Dec of last year. I never signed up thru the guys mentioned here, i signed directly up on the the Colin site.

The comment about it being only a 10 pip kinda thing , to me shows the lack of understanding about what is going on. . Yes it is a very simply cross over method ( I thought that would have been right up the posters street) I don't think these guys are actually in the club, as the idea of the club is to get 10 pips trades on the morning , afternoon and evening session.
Now the comment about low volume in the evenings is where the poster i thinks show 'it self' up. I am in the US, and the evening session is about midway-2pm US time.. so it is utter bollocks about there being no volume on the evening US time. if your looking for evenings trades that will be early morning UK time..

I start trading about 9pm every night - i then catch Colin's club morning session at 1am (CST). then also catch the 7am ( Colin's afternoon session)

When Colin was away in march, the room was covered by another trader who wasn't very good, but that was 2 weeks. all other times, this has allowed me to trade very well.

I personally can say this club has been great for me. and for those wanting to talk to me via phone to ask me question I am happy for you to do so, pm me, and i will give you my number.

I was in affiliate marketing until last month, and have now replaced my income with trading.. and am loving it.

10 pips is fine if your pip count is high enough. and mine is for me.

So i don't get the hating going on in this thread, they either don't get it, haven't joined for real, or are just those kind of whinny americans i keep meeting.

The club is great for me, its simply to understand, i tend to do about 20 -30 pips per day. like I said pm me if you want my number to hear all my thoughts about the room.

Last edited:
Hi Truebrit

I'm another "truebrit" in England and looking to join the Room. Can't PM hear so please send me an email with ur number to: ross(dot)keeley(at) sky (dot)com (no spaces obviously)

HAppy trading

Back