• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

WatchLiveForexTrades Colin Atkins

I told myself I was no longer going to engage on these forums, but I simply cannot let claims like these stand.

The claims that "Secure" has made are so absurd, it's not even funny at the least.

The suggestion that he/she was "scammed" is totally insane!!

1. The refund policy is 30 days long. They tried to cancel about about 40 days. So?

2. WEBINAR ACCESS-
Our webinars are via GoToWebinar, if you cannot access them - I assume that is a problem with your own computer settings.

HOWEVER, Have you ever called me???

I would seriously question the fact that you were even a member if you did not have an email from Sue.

So, why don't you actually give me a call (or email, never received one for that matter from someone complaining about GoToWebinar) and I can fix this for you.

TEL - (removed, see website)

Almost every post in this thread is totally ludacris. Internet trolling is truly pathetic and it's amazing to see how low people will put themselves.

If you are a real customer with genuine concerns, feel free to call me anytime. Our trading speaks for itself and it's shocking how even while providing a genuine service you have to deal with this type of CRAP.

PS. If I'm the "liar" "scammer" then why on earth am I putting my real name and phone number and you're registering as "Secure".
TROLL TROLL TROLL.

Last edited:
Colins private members training club

Hi Tony,
I am glad you piped in. Not a member hmmm lets see. People be aware of this group. Here is a scrape of the receipt email including my number provided to me by the company that they use for internet billing. The company is called SWREG. I have also emailed them and I kept all of their correspondence. I really want Felix to get involved here. If the moderator sees this please let Filix know what is happening here.

I am a member at T2W, Forex factory, duyduy blog, TSD and babypips. I have also posted on all of their sites warning people of this group.

Here is the payment scrape. Not a member huh? Who is full of it now big guy. Tony you have my money give it back. I did not use your product.

Thank you for purchasing from TradeShare Plus. You will find
information regarding your order and the products
you ordered below. If you have any questions about your purchased
products, please refer to the contact information
under "PRODUCT SUPPORT INFORMATION."

**SWREG ORDER NUMBER: U1011311101***

As a matter of fact I did email you Tony on many occassions. I have kept them all big guy. Scrapes from your blackberry. I have kept every correspondence that I had with the club. I have emails from Sue and Warren. I kept the email that Colin answered through Warren. I have sent a copy of all of them to the UK dept of the office of fair trade (consumer and corporate affairs).

You did not help me at all when I could not get on to a webinar. I could not see a trainign or a trading webinar. I kept a copy of all of those emails also. I also kept a screnn scrape of all the attempts that I made trying to log in. I also kept a journal of all of the correspondence with the Citrix techs that helped me. Warren didn't help and Sue didn't help and Colin didn't help.

Give me back my money. I did not and could not see a webinar. I got tired of trying and I told Sue that. I paid in good faith. Now you should refund my money in good faith as I did not and could not use your product.

Secure

David / "Secure" --

Yes, I was able to locate your order. And, I searched your email address and was unable to find our discussion about you not being able to get in the Webinar.

What I told you was that this is a problem with your computer settings not being able to connect you to GoToWebinar.

In this thread you can see members who are both pleased and displeased by Colin's TRADING. Hence, the trading room does exist!

I don't see why you never called me once, and why you're saying that we're a SCAM because you are the one person out of 100 that has a computer that can't use GoToWebinar?

Please explain that one to me...

Tony

Last edited:
Atta boy Tony!
You're really coming out squeaky clean on this one boyo...

As an impartial observer I wouldn't touch this service with a 10 ft. pole.

Sorry to hear that Brycer.
I wish I could just stand back and watch but the false claims people are making are insane.

If we were a scam we'd have real legitimate complaints all over.
Not people saying things such as our "webinar room doesn't work".

Such a shame people reduce themselves to this type of thing before CALLING me if they were really a member.

Colin's Private Members Training Club

Thanks for the support Brycer. Thanks for the support wil68. I did not get in so I can not comment on the training or the trading.

Ricex there seems to be something dishonest here. I did not use the product. I want my payment refunded. That's all.

Colin's Private Members Training Club - I did not use your product. I want my money refunded. That's all.

I did contact Citrix. I emailed Sue and Warren about that.

Sue who by the way was having internet problems hmmmm. Internet problems isn't that suspicious. Server troubles, router troubles or ISP trouble? I have that email you sent me saved. Does Colin and Sue use the same connections? Does Colin use the same server? Does Colin use the same router? Was Colin's ISP ok? Does Colin use a T1 or HDSL service to access the internet? Was this service running specific errors that prevented me from getting in? Do you have a IT tech? What exactly did he say could have been wrong? Something was wrong. I wasn't there in person to check and neither was the Citrix tech. They did indeed help me. They suspected something other than my system. Funny.

I did not use your product. I want my money refunded that's all. Why is your only argument about people that complain aren't members? I am sure that others were not happy and opted out. I don't know why they didn't want their money back. There are unhappy members on this little thread. What would you call a big box store if you wanted to return something and they said no we don't trust you and you keep it? No recourse no appeal. Now put a 500.00 + price tag on it and things change.

I could not log into your webinar training or trading. Don't know why could care less at this point. I did not use your product. I want my money back. Anyone would want their money back. That's all.

David (Secure),

I called you today and left you a message, and have not heard back from you yet.

You clearly have no interest in resolving this situation...
Additionally, you have never called either myself in the States, or our UK office ONCE to help YOU get into the webinars.

When in reality, it is very likely a problem with your computer. I have never had ANYBODY complain about GoToWebinar software before.

It truly shocks me how irrational some people are!!! What can you do for someone who doesn't ask for help????

Tony

PS. Again, give me a call if your concerns are GENUINE.
(removed, see website)

Last edited:
It doesnt matter if it was a computer problem ,or that problem...you offered a service in exchange for money,...if ..Secure... hasnt used your service's ,give the guy he's money back... If you truly have 90 member's each paying £97 ... Thats bringing an income of over £8,000 per month..very Lucractive business...Surely giving he's money back ,wont place a dent in the
business cashflow..Geeez

Greetings - this is my 1st post on FPA but I have been on forexfactory for a while and occassionally post there.

With regards to all the chatter on the Colin Atkins system and the related key players Sue Ashcombe-Hurt and Tony L, several things apply.

1. Each of them are extremely proficient at internet marketing techniques and have a variety of web pages / products / squeeze pages and free offerings etc. - the usual stuff on making money on-line. Always a sense of urgency / call to action / limited memberships etc. You will see this on all membership programs whether it be investing / real estate, etc.

2. With that said, this does not automatically mean that these products and services are scams. The majority of people that subscribe / purchase such systems never really use the product so therefore do not make money. The goal of most internet marketing campaigns is to get subscribers and keep them as long term members, and/or be able to hook them for the upsell. Brutal but true.

3. This forum seems to be split with several parties for and against - the key complaint looks to be the refund policy. I have not seen anyone claiming that the trading room is not making pips.

4. With regards to claims on the webinar service - this is a 3rd party provider - Citrix? so not sure why the service should be an issue unless it is blocked by firewall / pop up blockers etc. - Check with Citrix to see if they can verify whether watchliveforex is streaming data.

5. Whether this is a MACD Crossover or a scalping system, the key is consistency - 10 pips a trade is still a profit regardless of where the SL is set. I always sit on the trigger for every trade and always have SL set in case something goes wrong - system crash - sudden / unexpected market news, etc. In addition to Take Profit targets I also run with additional exit criteria such as stalled trades / engulfed candles, etc. Never really subscribed to risk/reward ratio on SL as it is all down to your money management policy / risk tolerance.

6. I would love to hear more from users of this system and their ratings on the trading room for the past few weeks’ activities.

7. If Tony L is still monitoring this forum I will be in touch this week to talk.

8. Also for Tony L – maybe you could provide an overview as to what would constitute a valid claim for a refund – I am certain that you have the criteria defined for such occurrences.

Best Regards - David C.
"To live with Passion, it takes Courage and Grace to survive"

Back