Ways to Earn Money without Forex Trading?

Sounds like a ponzi scam
It's not as it is just a method on effectively buying low and selling high on your given platform like Coinbase. I use CB Pro personally. You pick a core number, say £1000 and split that between say BTC and ETH. If you core number goes up by say around 5% you skim off to your fiat wallet and if it drops by 5% you top it up to maintain that core number. In essence it is buy low and sell high around a fixed point personal to you. It can also be done with stocks. Very effective in a bull market, can be useful in a ranging market but in a bear market can be a longer term play.

I personally also used to matched bet a lot but am largely gubbed by bookies now though they send the occasional offer. I will arbitrage bet if the opportunity arises on a bookie I am not limited with. You can also trade horses and football on Betfair for example. Aside from that affiliate marketing though I don't do any myself.

It's not as it is just a method on effectively buying low and selling high on your given platform like Coinbase. I use CB Pro personally. You pick a core number, say £1000 and split that between say BTC and ETH. If you core number goes up by say around 5% you skim off to your fiat wallet and if it drops by 5% you top it up to maintain that core number. In essence it is buy low and sell high around a fixed point personal to you. It can also be done with stocks. Very effective in a bull market, can be useful in a ranging market but in a bear market can be a longer term play.

I personally also used to matched bet a lot but am largely gubbed by bookies now though they send the occasional offer. I will arbitrage bet if the opportunity arises on a bookie I am not limited with. You can also trade horses and football on Betfair for example. Aside from that affiliate marketing though I don't do any myself.
ok thanks for reply.

If you want to try other ways of making money then you can take up gaming even though most people don't go for it. Play games and stream them on your youtube channel. it has been evident that the video game industry is making so much mony right now and you should take the opportunity.

Although the best way to earn in the forex industry is via actually trading in the market. However, if you are not confident enough to invest on your skills and experience, but have really good connections, you can earn by referring clients to a broker. Many brokers have an IB set up where you earn commissions based on the number of referrals you provide them. This is a very good alternative to earn without actually trading in the market.

I'm surprised there are almost no comments on this thread about how the problem is not which market you trade or invest in but the way you do it, if you are losing money. Both the forex and the stock market can be great income sources, but you can't expect to start winning trades with zero knowledge. You might as well put all your capital into a slot machine.
Find a free online course, read a few books, practice on a demo account and think again.

Back