Ways to Earn Money without Forex Trading?

I know Forex can take a lot of money to get into it... but surely Property Investment is even steeper? Not sure i'd trust the house markets at present either :confused:

YEAH, many must have read your thought years ago then already, LOL !!!

A new brokerage pops up about every day and the names are getting crazier also.

The hire some sexy lady to keep calling you till you deposit or change your phone number.

AHHHH.....a tip.

NEVER give your real phone number on any broker info site.
Saves a lot of unwanted calls during night hours especially.

On a SUPER serious note.

I invested my earnings in constructing a couple of apartments that I rent to people that are fed up with ALL the BS in the USA and like to live closer to paradise.
So many retire and cannot make it with all the high costs up north, so they come south and live like a king with a lot less money.

.............and trading forex is fun if you do it the right way !!!

What about investing into canned fresh air in east china? I hear someone already made money with something with that. Like in Spaceballs! :) (poor guys over there)

Smog so thick you can cut it with a knife - and eat it with chopsticks. :p

Think I'll skip visiting some places for awhile. It's a little too reminiscent of the US before we had clean air laws.

You could look into becoming an introducing broker or an affiliate to a broker. This way you could stay in the forex industry and make money off other people trading and losing money instead of losing money yourself. It may not be as lucrative at the start but it is definitely less risky and over time you could build up a substantial, steady source of income.

Has anybody tried to go to work? I header some people bring money from there.

I tried that once. They expected me to rearrange my whole life around their schedule. Then they had all these tyrannical rules that prevented perfectly normal things like 2 hour lunch breaks, topless Tuesdays, naked Thursdays, setting up barbeque grills in the supply room, etc. Not only didn't they supply free alcohol in the break room, they even banned employees from bringing their own. It was just too oppressive for me.

I tried that once. They expected me to rearrange my whole life around their schedule. Then they had all these tyrannical rules that prevented perfectly normal things like 2 hour lunch breaks, topless Tuesdays, naked Thursdays, setting up barbeque grills in the supply room, etc. Not only didn't they supply free alcohol in the break room, they even banned employees from bringing their own. It was just too oppressive for me.
I feel so sorry for you,dude! Especially that part about alcohol! Well, it is like in forex, you've just lost one trade, is it a reason to stop. Although I understand your choice: the naked Thursday ban is just too much!

Back