Ways to Earn Money without Forex Trading?

I'm thinking of selling suicide pills to European stock brokers and bankers starting on the day Greece or Spain exits the Eurozone.

I'm on it, Pharaoh. I sent 10 million stress balls to the EU this week. I was going to send mosquito nets to Africa but stress balls are definitely the more human contribution.

Stress balls can wear out over time. Suicide pills usually only require a single use. This is why the markup is so high on the pills - not a lot of repeat customers. :D

Seriously, though. If you are a fundamentals minded trader, buy companies that handle metals mining. Metals, water and some food companies. China is consuming 40%+ of the world's resources implying big demand now and in the foreseable future. And the USD probably doesn't have much longer than the Euro does. Dollar down, minerals/metals up. Fighting is already breaking out in India over a lack of water. Water is probably goingto be the next big resource.

Easiest way to make money would have to be this http://tinyurl.com/8breep6

Basically you earn 2% per day that's 60% per month per ad packs you have

O and for the skeptics they give you $10 upon signup for your first ad pack so you can start earning money instantly!
So you never have to use your own cash if you don't want to:cool:

P.S. And no it's not a ponzi scheme

Last edited:
Hi All,

I would like everyone to share ways how we can earn without trading the forex market?

I am currently doing a job somewhere. I have lost in Stock Market, in the Forex Market, in the Cars Business. What other business can be done on Earth to make some money instead of losing some more?

in every business, you can earn and lose money.
you have to devote significant time on one instead of hopping from one business into another.

If you want to earn money without trading forex, one method used to make millions is to open a brokerage, wait until you get enough money on deposit, then close the brokerage.

Repeat under a new name every year or two. Sadly, there's always a steady supply of people ready to throw money in without checking little details like regulation. Just be sure to have a flashy website, offer some bonuses, claim to have been in business for many years, and say you were voted the #1 broker at the Freedonia Forex Awards in 2010.

Back