• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss WBTrading.co.uk

General discussions of a financial company
Wow thanks for this I was going to purchase his strategies end of this month I'm so glad I reviewed this thread!!!

Actual buyer here

Bird1 I thought the same. But I thought there's mostly good reviews plus the interviews on his youtube hooked me so I took the plunge. I got his middle package. Very glad i did. I went with morning forex one and the swing trade one and I'm so far up 17r in about two months almost three now. Him and the support guy paul are top notch to. Worth it for the support alone and they email back in about 4 hours every time.

I cant fault anything and would recommend

Bird1 said:
Best thing is to expose the strategies here.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGING MATERIALS DELETED

YOU'RE WELCOME :)

FPA Forums Team Note: Good or not, scam or not, infringing on copyright is illegal. Any further posts of copyrighted material or attempts to gain illegal copies of copyrighted material will result in Spam Cat eating the offenders.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGING MATERIALS DELETED

YOU'RE WELCOME :)

FPA Forums Team Note: Good or not, scam or not, infringing on copyright is illegal. Any further posts of copyrighted material or attempts to gain illegal copies of copyrighted material will result in Spam Cat eating the offenders.
Curious to what you posted to get this infringement.
That said, this company smells bad.

Actual buyer here

Bird1 I thought the same. But I thought there's mostly good reviews plus the interviews on his youtube hooked me so I took the plunge. I got his middle package. Very glad i did. I went with morning forex one and the swing trade one and I'm so far up 17r in about two months almost three now. Him and the support guy paul are top notch to. Worth it for the support alone and they email back in about 4 hours every time.

Oh wow, you mean it's not a scam?!

Wise up people, don't be lured in by vermin like wbtrading or Kelle_Cl for that matter. The fake webinar is over 3 hours long. I had the foresight to download it (which shows it's not real). On seeing it was so long I skimmed through it to find a payment of £1545 was due for a course. You couldn't make it up, although Billy Bullsh!t obvious has.

There are so many red flags regarding WB its not true.

So if you do a who.is on wbtrading.co.uk you get a message saying " Nominet was not able to match the registrant's name and/or address against a 3rd party source on 23-Jan-2019"

Now on the website there are no contact/company details *anywhere*, it just says 'wbtrading'. Now in the UK companies need to register, a search on companies house yields a wb trading ltd, might not be linked but that company is actually dissolved.

On to the name, I mean William Brown. Brown is one of the most common surnames in the UK and William, Will, Bill is a very common first name, coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.

Now look at the reviews on trustpilot, loads of 5 star reviews that have come in recently.

A friend of mine had bought the enitre full package and let me skim over it. For the money its shocking. Its probably 85-90% filler with a handful of videos (short ones at that) that cover the 3 strategies. The strategies are not new, just given a fancy new name.

Higher time frame bias bar - nothing more than bullish or bearish engulfing candles

Session Momentum - for Asian into London nothing more than the London Daybreak strategy

Price reversion - didnt even look at this as the content was such garbage it belies belief.

Actual buyer here

thanks kelle. i bought because of this post. i was on the fence but went for the platinum course after seeing it. i bought it back about six weeks ago and went through it all and my attitude was just follow everything blind. that's what i got it for. at the moment i'm +13 R's and the whole r thing is brand new to me but that's about €1,700 profit for me. not huge but profit nonetheless. i'd definitely recommend BUT i just wish the saturday coaching calls were recorded that's my only negative

Back