We option is scam stay away

tuyizere123

Recruit
My Case is:On November 2nd I deposited 1,000$ on my weoption.com trading account. After that I started trading and had some profits of about $230, when my balance reached to 1,400$ I tried to withdraw $500 on November 19th.

I waited the money for about 2 weeks without success. The money wasn't sent and they don't respond to my emails.

Meanwhile I continued with trades and balance become $1,280 but unfortunately they blocked my account so that I cannot even log in. I do not understand how they can block my account without even refunding back my deposit of $1,000!!!

Before they had a working Live chat but as of now Live chat is no longer available and even their phone is not passing thru which means I don’t have someone to speak with. They are just nothing other than SCAMMERS.

They pretend to have negotiations with FCA about regulations but FCA agent told me over the phone that they do not have any regulation negotiations with Weoption.

Any help on this issue is appreciated

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

The FCA does not regulate binaries. At best, WeOption may have regulation somewhere else in the EU and has a FCA "passport" which means nothing. If you can get them to claim they are FCA regulated in writing, show that to the FCA.

Back