We Resolve Your Dispute With Forex And Crypto Regulated Brokers

Scam Reporters

Master Sergeant
Hi Konstantin, best of luck in your business. May we know if your company already had any recovery success, and if so, who was the broker involved?

Konstantin Mikov

Financial-Fraud.Lawyer Representative
Thank you,

In more than 10 years of practice, my Law Firm has succesfully represented clients from all Europe against numerous trading platforms such as: FXCM, Markets.com, ETORO, FXPRO, IronFX, UFX, 24Option NESSfx, Xtrade and many others...

Scam Reporters

Master Sergeant
Nice. Judging by the names (some are well known) his means not only a recovery of completely lost deposits to scam brokers but also disputes arising from sort of misconducts (unfair hidden fees, bonus lock downs, alleged platform manipulations, etc), correct?

ctedy

Recruit
1. About us

MIKOV & ATTORNEYS is a Law Firm dedicated to the defense and representation of traders who invest through regulated trading platforms (“Brokers”) on FOREX & Cfd's, Cryptocurrency, Initial Coin Offering (ICO) and Binary Options.

Since 2014, our lawyers have successfully represented clients from all across Europe to recover their losses through out-of-court settlement procedures with numerous Brokers operating in the EU.

2. Can you help me get my money back?

If you have lost your investment due to a Broker wrongdoing, we aim at putting you back in the position you would have been in if the Broker had not got it wrong.

Our Law Firm provides services and expertise to:

- Non-European residents against European Union regulated Brokers
- European residents against European Union regulated Brokers
- European residents against worldwide regulated Brokers

Also, the facts for the dispute should not have originated more than 5 years ago, and the amount disputed should not be less than 30 000 USD/EUR.

3. What are the fees for handling my case?

You are informed beforehand of lawyers' strategy and billing terms at your first appointment.

The Law Firm defends investors' rights for an affordable price.

Our fees consist of an initial fixed fee paid in advance and a success fee representing a percentage over the amount recovered paid after the recovered amount is received.
The initial and the success fee are agreed in advance depending on disputed amounts.

4. What are my chances of winning?

To answer this question, we need to make a legal analysis of your case.

Based on your first appointment, we will consider whether or not we can represent you in this dispute. If we accept to represent you it means we believe that your case is worth our effort to recover the funds.

5. Our process to recover your lost funds

Based on our expertise, we developed a process for recovering the lost funds following Brokers' misconduct in an out-of-court way. Our experience proves that our process gives the best satisfaction to our clients both in terms of the result and time for handling the dispute.

Our 4 steps process to resolve the dispute in an out-of-court way:
  1. Gathering of the relevant facts of your case.​
  2. Legal analysis of your case to identify the Broker's misconduct (legal breaches).​
  3. Drafting and sending the Claim to the Broker and to the competent authorities.​
  4. Handling the correspondence & negotiations with the Broker until the resolution.​
6. Will my case be considered against a regulated entity by CySEC or FCA if I am not an EU citizen?

Yes. Our law firm is specialized in European Union financial laws and we have the competences to help you when the Broker is regulated under European Union laws since it has the obligation to comply with such laws.

7. Will my case be considered against a Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform registered in an EU country?

Yes. There are EU laws protecting in specific situations traders against wrongdoings of such platforms.

You can file your complaint and ask for a free quote here:

https://www.financial-fraud.lawyer/#forex-peace-army

View attachment 49844
Can you provide some contact data of some happy clients which can agree to talk and tell us how the recovery process has been ?

nebijan

Private
Hello, I have also submitted the relevant information in your website, hope to get your help, thank you

nebijan

Private
Hello, I am a Chinese citizen and urgently need your help
In 2017, I traded on the BMFN foreign exchange trading platform.In 2018, BMFN exited the Chinese market.
But so far neither my friends nor I have been able to withdraw funds, I have communicated with them many times via email and always answer "Leader not audited".
I hope the regulator can help me and my friends. Thank you very much. Waiting for your message.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The full name of their company is: BMFN at Boston Merchant Financial Ltd.
Licensed institutions:EMIRATES WEALTH EAD
Regulatory Certificate No: 550785
License type: EU authorized representative (EEA)

Konstantin Mikov

Financial-Fraud.Lawyer Representative
Can you provide some contact data of some happy clients which can agree to talk and tell us how the recovery process has been ?

We will write testimonies on our website Financial Fraud Lawyer soon. As some settlements' decisions are under NDA, it is not always possible for our clients to disclose information. However, we can share that we are winning the large majority of our cases, as we are handling financial issues that we are confident of winning.
Nice. Judging by the names (some are well known) his means not only a recovery of completely lost deposits to scam brokers but also disputes arising from sort of misconducts (unfair hidden fees, bonus lock downs, alleged platform manipulations, etc), correct?
Exactly; We are recovering not only deposits but all money lost due to financial brokers' misconducts.
Hello, I am a Chinese citizen and urgently need your help
In 2017, I traded on the BMFN foreign exchange trading platform.In 2018, BMFN exited the Chinese market.
But so far neither my friends nor I have been able to withdraw funds, I have communicated with them many times via email and always answer "Leader not audited".
I hope the regulator can help me and my friends. Thank you very much. Waiting for your message.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The full name of their company is: BMFN at Boston Merchant Financial Ltd.
Licensed institutions:EMIRATES WEALTH EAD
Regulatory Certificate No: 550785
License type: EU authorized representative (EEA)
Thank you for your message. As you are a Chinese citizen, we will confirm if we can take your case based on the platform's regulation. We only take financial issues linked to EU regulation for you.