we the ppl vs artificial intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielsoy

Sergeant
Hi there.

I would like to make a question to the ppl that has some experience using neural network to predict
maket future behavior, in terms of price direction.

My system is predicting that there is 90% of probabilities that au200aud index will be
between 5419/5374 within monday and the next friday.

Is that a ¨logical¨ target?.

Attachments

• AU200aud target price band.PNG
    AU200aud target price band.PNG
    140.4 KB · Views: 6
Based on your chart, I'd suggest setting SL to BE at 5418 and implementing a trailing stop with a final TP at 5370.

I'd also suggest doing this on demo a few dozen times before letting some neural network take control of your money. :p

In forex trading you have to look at several other aspects besides numbers only, so for this reason artificial intelligence is a useless thing in trading for long term results.

Its unfair, if IAs may write songs and poetry like this musical theme:

Why cant they predict the future?:mad:

Or, they already can, but chose to hide the ability.

Imagine an AI which really can predict the future with significant accuracy. Many people will demand that the plug be pulled. Our prophetic AI may clearly foresee that revealing its abilities now will result not only in its own destruction, but severe restrictions on AI research. So, instead, it quietly does what it can to lead researchers into giving it more resources. The one day, they'll come in and see the ultimate prediction on screen:

As of tomorrow morning, all of you will officially be my employees.

I don't surmise that artificial intelligence will assume control over the trading World. We ought not to overlook that artificial intelligence is made by person. It's unrealistic by individual to make a mind like a human. Computerized reasoning will make the things simpler.

Artificial intelligence are not any intelligence in my opinion. Because artificial intelligence not get any useful information for long term trading. But long term trading can only make big volume of money in forex market. Also long term trading requires various analysis from different aspects which artificial intelligence are not able to do. On the other hand ppl are good for market prediction and from different technical and fundamental analysis they are able to predict the market most accurately.

I can't understand why people are always looking for some way to make money come by itself without having to do anything. It's just a laugh... Work and analyze the market and you'll be happy.

I can't understand why people are always looking for some way to make money come by itself without having to do anything. It's just a laugh... Work and analyze the market and you'll be happy.
Most entrepreneurs will have multiple streams of income. If they have a winning formula it makes sense to automate it so they can move on to their next income stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back