Wealth Trade FX

tripledigits

Recruit
I've had an account with Wealth Trade FX (Wealth Trade) for several years, and requested my account be closed and the account balance be sent to me. This request was first made on October 29, 2014. I received no response, and made the request again numerous times via email, voicemail and letters. About 6 weeks ago, I heard in a trading room that their data provider had gone out of business. Still no communication at all from WTFX. About 4 weeks ago, my account showed closed on the trading platform. Still no communication from WTFX. I would highly recommend staying away from this company.

Jeff in Colorado

Send an email to every address you can find for them. Invite them to this thread.

They claim to be in the Seychelles - it may be time to look up the financial regulator there.

The site says they don't solicite US customers, but Contact Us includes a US toll-free number. Grab a screenshot of that and have a chat with the CFTC.

To me it seems they were gone out of business. Their site looks bad, no online support and a very low site rank in Alexa.

How much money is involved there?

To me it seems they were gone out of business. Their site looks bad, no online support and a very low site rank in Alexa.

How much money is involved there?

$3,518.75. They consistently ignored my requests for withdrawal while they were fully operational. Maybe they knew they were about to go under.
On a side note, I'm a bit technically challenged when it comes to finding the URL on a post I made. Could anyone enlighten me on this?
Thanks!

Jeff

The url of this thread should be displayed in your browser's location area. It's www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/39636-wealth-trade-fx.html

I also had an account with Wealthtrade FX for years.
I never used it, as it was on the back burner. All of the funds were in cash.
On Jan 31, 2015 I received an email from them stating that (paraphrased): Due to the crash of the Swiss Franc on Jan 2015, their "Liquidity Provider" (whatever that is?!?) informed us they are going bankrupt. Their platform is no longer working, and they are checking with an attorney regarding the BK proceedings.
I immediately emailed back, and asked if the account was still whole (I assumed cash is kept in a "segregated" account) Since that time, I have emailed multiple times to MANY different email addresses, and have never received a reply or an email "failed delivery message."
My account was less than $1000, but I am pondering my options here.
Anyone else "lose" their funds/accounts with this company?

I'd say the lack of response is a very strong indicator that your funds may have disappeared forever.

$3,518.75. They consistently ignored my requests for withdrawal while they were fully operational. Maybe they knew they were about to go under.
On a side note, I'm a bit technically challenged when it comes to finding the URL on a post I made. Could anyone enlighten me on this?
Thanks!

Jeff

Sorry Jeff, but I don't see high hopes here.

I suggest you to open an FPA traders' court case

Back