• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Wechat girl scam forex XAUUSD, broker company june bowes development

I am having an issue with a company
What do you mean about that? "Meta Trader is also liable for your losses."
See the thread below.

Wao I just started and made a deposit its maybe same girl but tell me different name.
Don't tell them you know this is a scam. Tell the girl you want to test the withdraw process and if successful you will make a larger deposit. If she agrees, withdraw most of your funds but leave $100 to $200 in the fake broker account.

Don't tell them you know this is a scam. Tell the girl you want to test the withdraw process and if successful you will make a larger deposit. If she agrees, withdraw most of your funds but leave $100 to $200 in the fake broker account.
I try but they don't give me money back i scammed please becarefu from chines and JuneBowes broker its 100% scammed.

It's scammed broker.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220111-065225_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220111-065225_Chrome.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 7
The girl tells me name Zoey.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220111-143819_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220111-143819_Chrome.jpg
    738.9 KB · Views: 6
আমি উইচ্যাট অ্যাপে "সারাহ লিং" নামের একজন মহিলার সাথে দেখা করেছি, তার উইচ্যাট আইডি হল xiaofang00824। তিনি চীনের শেনজেনে থাকেন, একটি কোম্পানির সিইও হিসাবে কাজ করেন, তালাকপ্রাপ্ত এবং 1 কন্যা রয়েছে৷ সে আমাকে তার সমৃদ্ধ লাইফস্টাইল, দামি ব্যাগ, গাড়ি ইত্যাদি দিয়ে প্রলুব্ধ করেছে। সে তার ফরেক্স ট্রেডিং থেকে এই সবই পেয়েছে, তারপর সে আমাকে মেটাট্রেডার 5 অ্যাপ ডাউনলোড করতে শেখায়। এবং আমি আসল টাকা দিয়ে ট্রেডিং শুরু করি, আমি যত বেশি ডিপোজিট করব তত বেশি। তাই আমি $x000 দিয়ে শুরু করি, প্রথমে আমি এটি হারিয়েছি কারণ বাজার নিচে নেমে গেছে (আমি মনে করি তারা MT5 এর চার্ট এবং মূল্য ফিডকে ম্যানিপুলেট করে আমাকে সেটআপের ক্ষতির সম্মুখীন করে), তারপর আমি আরও $x000 জমা করি কারণ সে বলে যে ব্যালেন্স তত বেশি আরও অর্থ উপার্জনের আরও সুযোগ। আমার ব্যালেন্সে $20.000 করার পরে এবং প্রত্যাহার করার চেষ্টা করুন। ব্রোকার কোম্পানির নাম "জুন বোয়স ডেভেলপমেন্ট",

এটি আমাদের কথোপকথনের স্ক্রিনশট এবং তার ফটোগুলি (যা আমার মনে হয় একটি জাল এবং অন্য কারো ছবি)
Yes the right my Mobile hav more poto

I´m so happy to read all of this - was very close to fall into the trap . The conversation with the girl (Ashley) was going on for 2 months and it was looking for real. Nothing about money in the beginning. Very nice and polite - she was able to make me courius and i tried to open an account today. Something made me suspiciously and i found all what you wrote before. Never thought they are so well trained and good. I still cant believe to be so stupid....take all care !!!

I´m so happy to read all of this - was very close to fall into the trap . The conversation with the girl (Ashley) was going on for 2 months and it was looking for real. Nothing about money in the beginning. Very nice and polite - she was able to make me courius and i tried to open an account today. Something made me suspiciously and i found all what you wrote before. Never thought they are so well trained and good. I still cant believe to be so stupid....take all care !!!
Man you are so lucky they tell different and fake names she treats you as your wife very polite and cool minded and have really take care about you she feel your pain but its totally fraud man good for you .
Man you so lucky she tells different names and fake names treat you as your real and she trained very well feel your pain and as real friends but she making money im happy for you man.

Attachments

• IMG-20220104-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20220104-WA0002.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 12
Back