1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weekly Income

Discussion in 'Forex Trading Systems and Strategies' started by Chris Townrow, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Chris Townrow

Chris Townrow Recruit

I run Megadroid and Euro Blaster on two Alpari UK accounts. I start them trading on a Monday at 9.05am UK time, Megadroid with £600 and set to buy or sell 1.0 lots and Euro Blaster with $1000 set to buy or sell 0.2 lots. Then on Friday morning I stop them both and bank my profits so I am ready to start all over again on the following Monday. So far I have banked nearly £4000 in twenty weeks. I have had a profit every single week!
    If one of my accounts is wiped out I will replenish it and start over, this I have to except because of the high risk settings I run but to me so far it’s like running a retail business where I would have to stock up every so often to continue trading.
    I haven’t used Euro Blaster from the start, I used Fap Turbo but keep evaluating others because to me I must keep up with the best robots to keep my income coming in.
    If any one trades in a similar way I would love to hear about it?