Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Lost 100+ pips by Sive's analysis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Dear Friends,
We continue with creating Sentiment index that is based on your performance within current week.

This is weekly Survey that will let us to build SIVE"S SENTIMENT INDEX. This index will be based on results of YOUR trading by SIVE"S analysis and recomendations. Survey will take place weekly and you will be able to vote on Friday and within a weekend. Results of each survey will be averaged thus, FPA will draw a chained Sentiment index. The chart of this index will be put in sticked thread in Sive's Part of Forum.

There are 5 possible answers in Survey.
Choose the answer on relation only to current week.

1. I earned more than 100 pips within week by Sive's analysis.
2. I earned 1-100 pips within the week by Sive's analysis;
3. I have draw results or earned/lost not by Sive's recommendations;
4. I lost 1-100 pips within the week by Sive's analysis;
5. I lost more than 100 pips during the week by Sive's analsys.

Please be really honest on voting, and do not scare that it could lead to some consequences to Sive. That's not the subject of this survey. FPA puts real hope on your attention to this survey and your participation. Expect for the Sentiment chart's first appearing on Moday! Whether it will appear or not now depends on you, since index will be based on your votes only!
That's the weekly survey - to support this index we need your honest answers on each week!

The butterfly buy was going so well... Until Carney and Draghi forward guidanced it's ass back into the stop. How's the weekly h&s looking now?

During the period of currency war always expect the unexpected change in tone of words .

Back