Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Lost 100+ pips by Sive's analysis

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Dear Friends,
We continue with creating Sentiment index that is based on your performance within current week.

This is weekly Survey that will let us to build SIVE"S SENTIMENT INDEX. This index will be based on results of YOUR trading by SIVE"S analysis and recomendations. Survey will take place weekly and you will be able to vote on Friday and within a weekend. Results of each survey will be averaged thus, FPA will draw a chained Sentiment index. The chart of this index will be put in sticked thread in Sive's Part of Forum.

There are 5 possible answers in Survey.
Choose the answer on relation only to current week.

1. I earned more than 100 pips within week by Sive's analysis.
2. I earned 1-100 pips within the week by Sive's analysis;
3. I have draw results or earned/lost not by Sive's recommendations;
4. I lost 1-100 pips within the week by Sive's analysis;
5. I lost more than 100 pips during the week by Sive's analsys.

Please be really honest on voting, and do not scare that it could lead to some consequences to Sive. That's not the subject of this survey. FPA puts real hope on your attention to this survey and your participation. Expect for the Sentiment chart's first appearing on Moday! Whether it will appear or not now depends on you, since index will be based on your votes only!
That's the weekly survey - to support this index we need your honest answers on each week!

Hi Sive,

I would like to cast my vote, but I can't because, even though your analysis are great, I do not enter trades based on your analysis on the EUR/USD and on Gold.

Many times I read your analysis on EUR/USD and gold even though you have nothing much to add to your earlier ones.
This makes me want to suggest that instead of limiting your excellent analytical skill on the EUR/USD and gold which some days aren't going anywhere and have no good setups for trades, why don't you analyst any pairs which in your professional opinion is most tradable.
I have read a few times where you did that on the AUD/USD and on some other pairs and I took the trades successfully.

Perhaps you should start a section entitled "Trading ideas for today by Sive Morten" or something to that effect with analytical analysis on any currency pairs which you think is ready to move in certain direction.

Thank you for all your hard work and time spent in helping traders to be better traders.

Hello Sive, in response to RahmanSL comments I wish to mention that I have being following your daily analysis consistently for the past 2 years. In the recent two weeks I did not receive your daily EU email although I read it via facebook but mostly after European open. This means I have to rely on your past education strategies on UJ and EU and base on the price flow , set up and fundamental news I made my entry decision. I am happy with the profitable trades . Thank you for grooming my independence today.

Yes, I definatley agree with Mr Master Sargeant Rahman. It seems that your portfolio of analysis has diversified from EUR/USD then to Gold..(which can be most tricky market) and now recently to USD/YEN. You gave an excellent trade tip for USD/YEN i think last wed Sive. Double Repo buy i think at 50% retracment on weekly chart. I watched for PA on hourly chart and took this trade to 99 level as you suggested. Excellent set-up tks! You do mention in your videos that it is more preferable to trade when there is overall confluence on higher time frames. I think if you are looking at the major pairs, gold and perhaps S&P then you could pick out the best possible set-ups for the next day!? I look at majors/Yen's/Gold/Oil and DJ30 quickly at NY close everyday to check for Daily set-ups.

We made this week 100 Pips Based on Sive's USDJPY Analysis and It was Great work from Sive's this week.

Hello Sive,

We made more than 100 Pips this week because of your USDJPY Strategy and it went great, I just want to say that this week Action Forex recommended that they want to go short on USDJPY but we ignored that as after reading your USDJPY analysis we saw the charts and it was really looking great and looks like that this is the only trade left for this week.

Thanks for your great work and Job

Really Appreciated

Ankit

Hi Sive, made some money scalping gold this week. Your advice was helpful, but in conditions like these it is up to one's own trading skill to get and as someone rightly pointed out, more importantly to keep profits. The answer is simple, buit hard to implement sometimes -STOP as soon as you are ahead.
I look forward to when you will be able to advise some longer term investments

JXXXX

Back