Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lost 100+ pips by Sive's analysis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Dear Friends,

We continue with creating Sentiment index that is based on your performance within current week.

This is weekly Survey that will let us to build SIVE"S SENTIMENT INDEX. This index will be based on results of YOUR trading by SIVE"S analysis and recomendations. Survey will take place weekly and you will be able to vote on Friday and within a weekend. Results of each survey will be averaged thus, FPA will draw a chained Sentiment index. The chart of this index will be put in sticked thread in Sive's Part of Forum.

There are 5 possible answers in Survey.
Choose the answer on relation only to current week.

1. I earned more than 100 pips within week by Sive's analysis.
2. I earned 1-100 pips within the week by Sive's analysis;
3. I have draw results or earned/lost not by Sive's recommendations;
4. I lost 1-100 pips within the week by Sive's analysis;
5. I lost more than 100 pips during the week by Sive's analsys.

Please be really honest on voting, and do not scare that it could lead to some consequences to Sive. That's not the subject of this survey. FPA puts real hope on your attention to this survey and your participation. Expect for the Sentiment chart's first appearing on Moday! Whether it will appear or not now depends on you, since index will be based on your votes only!
That's the weekly survey - to support this index we need your honest answers on each week!

Once again, to me my third week , you provided great orientaion in the markets . I call your analisis a "radar chart" which allows us traders to act with much less risk . Thank you and hope you will continue for long .... there is so much to learn from you ! Spasiba !! from Germany KB

the best

In my opinion you are very good at your work, Steve. I was very scare seeng the market when I put my warders, but simply have closed my eyes for 30 min, and then I have seen all green in my account. Thank you Steve! I want to ask you: what time is 0 for your chart? Because my charts are a lttle bit different... I use GMT 0 on MT4. How can I cange it? For replay please use urvascom@yahoo.com

I earned more than 100 pips within week by Sive's analysis.

To Sive and all of his friends,

I trade the GC futures. Sive's analysis is always spot on. I particularly appreciate his accuracy and the fact that he gives no nonsense; clear; concise up or down movement possibilities to cover the price action. Today Sive, I tip my hat to you once again for calling the 1355; again spot on! Three cheers to my friend Sive! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Great work Sive. May you continue to receive blessings and salutations!

Back