1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weissman Signals

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by Black Bird, May 3, 2011.

1. Black Bird

Black Bird Corporal

Started a 2 weeks free trial with Home Page

They replied relatively quickly to my email and they sent me a performance table, which looks profitable in the long run.

However, as the trial is free and I'll be trading on my demo I have absolutely nothing to lose.

Any post about experience with this company would be welcome. :)

2. Black Bird

Black Bird Corporal

Finished the trial.Traded only 6 Forex signals. They might have been more but as they were arriving in the very early hours of the morning I did not get the change to trade them. Success 50% but P/L -£41. I was trading 2 mini lots @ £1/pip so the loss was about 20 pips - no good at all for 50% success!!!

They also trade futures, which are not included on my brokers' platforms apart from Gold Silver Coffee and Cocoa. Got one signal on Cocoa and one on Coffee. The Cocoa broke even and the coffee had not been triggered.

Conclusion: Not suitable for me but your best bet is to take out the trial and find out if it is suitable for you.
    :)

3. MichelAnge21

MichelAnge21 Sergeant

I dont have any experience with this company, but your post got me interested. I found that Mr Weissman wrote 2 books and his publisher allows reading a few pages. I must say that I was very impressed by Weissman s intelligence and knowledge in those excerpts and I might order his book on Mechanical Trading Systems even if it s a bit pricey at 125 dollars. " Edit ": Found it for 66 at Amazon.com

Also, his credentials are impressive and beyond doubt. The man is a true professional and is highly qualified.

I might post again after reading the book and/or trying the signal service.

#3 MichelAnge21, May 27, 2011
    Last edited: May 27, 2011