• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Weissman Signals

Black Bird

Corporal
Started a 2 weeks free trial with Home Page

They replied relatively quickly to my email and they sent me a performance table, which looks profitable in the long run.

However, as the trial is free and I'll be trading on my demo I have absolutely nothing to lose.

Any post about experience with this company would be welcome. :)

They replied relatively quickly to my email and they sent me a performance table, which looks profitable in the long run.

However, as the trial is free and I'll be trading on my demo I have absolutely nothing to lose.

Finished the trial.Traded only 6 Forex signals. They might have been more but as they were arriving in the very early hours of the morning I did not get the change to trade them. Success 50% but P/L -£41. I was trading 2 mini lots @ £1/pip so the loss was about 20 pips - no good at all for 50% success!!!

They also trade futures, which are not included on my brokers' platforms apart from Gold Silver Coffee and Cocoa. Got one signal on Cocoa and one on Coffee. The Cocoa broke even and the coffee had not been triggered.

Conclusion: Not suitable for me but your best bet is to take out the trial and find out if it is suitable for you.
:)

I dont have any experience with this company, but your post got me interested. I found that Mr Weissman wrote 2 books and his publisher allows reading a few pages. I must say that I was very impressed by Weissman s intelligence and knowledge in those excerpts and I might order his book on Mechanical Trading Systems even if it s a bit pricey at 125 dollars. " Edit ": Found it for 66 at Amazon.com

Also, his credentials are impressive and beyond doubt. The man is a true professional and is highly qualified.

I might post again after reading the book and/or trying the signal service.

Last edited:
Back