Welcome Andrew! Our newest Giant!

jmcl

Private
Hi Andrew
Thank you for your time and I hope it will go to the same strength as the All Black rugby.

Regards

John from Durban, South Africa

shaukat

Recruit
Andrew I was playing t20 in forex some day I hit 6 sixes in a over(100%) profit but at the end I often loss the match(account burnout) now decide to play test match. single and double!! and stay on crease till the session end. enter every session with a clear cut aim!!!

FreddyFX

Sergeant
Hola Andrew.

BIENVENIDOS ..........WELCOME.

Don't let me fool you.
I am a Dutch born and Caribbean raised forex hooked trader, now living in Mexico since 2011.

GREAT to have you aboard.

Looking forward to reading your posts, meanwhile staying a HUGE fan of Sive.
The two of you will be making SOLID reading material each day.

GOOD LUCK, amigo !!!

madondotjp72

Recruit
Welcome to the FPA Andrew we are looking forward to your close of day analysis. I am still in your 2004 stage, downloading books and subscribing to forex forums. One thing I have learnt already and am happy that you have mentioned it is the non-existence of holy grail systems in forex. Actors are all over the net, the FPA has saved me from many. Your inclusion in the FPA team is a vote of confidence in you and your offerings. You are welcome.

ike7771

Private
Welcome Andrew to a family of awesome giving people.
I thank you all FPA coaches’ and members, for you making Forex looking good after all the nasty experiences we all have from it.
Greetings from beautiful Greece. Ike